HP Premium Plus 4x6 Photo Paper – 5 Pack

now all i need is a color printer :slight_smile:

I don’t even own a printer.

Now THERES something I’d buy… A really nice, high quality, name brand all-in-one home office appliance.

Great price…lame description, which really killed me wanting to buy these at such a great price.

sigh

Hey! My second woot!

This will go nice in my canon printer. Tons of baby pictures going to the gramps!

Thanks woot!

Mark

I didn’t even know people actually print their photos. I thought they just posted them on MySpace and call it a day. That’s what i usually do.

Did woot get Al Gore to do the pod-cast rap?

dang. that’s a lot of premium paper cuts.

Great price, but I steal all my paper from work. Can’t get a better price for paper than $free!

you are looking at (pre-shipping) less than 9c per sheet. i say, buy now.

45 * 5 == 225
$20.00 / 225 == 8.88888888c per page.

20-pks are mad cheap on ebay

Wootcast is the greatest thing EVER. NO paper for me today though, 4X6 isnt my style. I print it large and in charge, when I do print.

Wow… w00t read my shopping list on this one. Great Woot, just not alot of people have a use for it.

alias777 good times

45 sheets x 5 is like a million! WOW

I ordered these last time they came up, and I couldn’t be more delighted! They’re… paper. The box is kinda like a solid wooden block, if a solid wooden block had installation cds mixed inside it that would appear should you go all pinata on the poor carven hunk-of-tree. I daresay you shouldn’t be disappointed by your purchase, if you’re in the market for something that once was wood-pulp.

That said, the included software’s kinda uninspiring, and I had trouble getting my printer to recognize both the correct paper size and orientation at once. You might need a bit of computer-techie elbow grease to set your computer up to print on these things, the first time.

NOT bad for photo paper! One of these probably retail at that price at my work.

How could anyone pass this woot up!?!? The paper is covered by a 90 day warranty!!

Recently bought a 100 pack of this at Best Buy for 16.49, so this is a relatively good deal.

I was thinking the same thing.

So that’s $5 on ebay for 20 sheets, or $5 here for 45 sheets… so how is ebay cheaper?