HP Quad Core Desktop Computer with 8GB RAM & 1TB Hard Drive

5400RPM – bah!

its like deja vu all over again

This one really surprised, my money was on a notebook. You sneaky Wooters and your PCs! I’ll be saving all my money till next Woot Off so I can buy all the PCs and make a throne.

You can get a better 2 TB drive for $90

brb, work

a new case and graphics card and this thing could be quite nice… The memory and HD alone are almost worth the price.

This item won’t last long… not at this price. Heckuva buy! Great machine!

I want my British Oil Containment Woot! No more computers!

i’m waiting for diablo III…

can’t we get something worth… BUYING! I’ve got money that I want to waste! give me something decent!

I bought 3 of those flash drives to hurry up and get to… another computer. Where’s the (B)(O)(C)???

I liked the machine and especially the price right up until I saw it had a 300 watt power supply…really?

Nice Tron copy on the product.

There’s a nice Alternate Reality Game going on based on the new movie at Flynn Lives.

well, this should last long enough for woot! to have that nice long lunch they like to enjoy during woot-offs.

At times like these, I wish I worked for Woot. I could set up a filter for a word like “RAM” so it comes out as “lizard spit” or something, and just wreak general havoc.

Wish that the TB HDD was a 7200rpm. Good computer otherwise.

You should buy all of them now

I bought this same computer last Woot-off and it is great. Came in a refurbished box, but I swear it is brand new. I put a 2nd 1.5 TB drive in it and maybe I’ll upgrade the power supply and video card but right now, this computer is a screamin’ demon.

Edit to add: I’m actually thinking of making mine a WHS. Would really be a screamin’ server.

The one yesterday didn’t have the wireless card. Looks like the only difference.

You mean like April Fools Day this year? The filters were pretty out of control the whole day.