HP Scanjet 5550C Flatbed Scanner with ADF

more speakers…i mean crap in the bag please

woooot

omg

Come on WOOT i think it’s time for a new laptop, you need to put up those HP’s with the wide screen again…

:shock: Woot the f**f !

Yeah this is a decent price, but certainly not as good as some of the woots i’ve seen… woot w00t!!!

Wish I needed a scanner. This looks like a good one from what I have read.

Jeez, you sound like the failed Wagglepoop guy… :roll:

ebay has it for $195
Super werehouse $282

Macworld gives this 2.5 stars out of 5

Strengths: Automatic Document Feeder that works well ,Hardware wise a good product

Weaknesses: HP Scanning software is SLOW and poorly integrated with 3rd party programs, Frequent Jams, non compatibility with Windows XP Home,

Setup program crashed at the end of installation. Had to run it again. The hardware itself works well, document feeder worked without any problems. Software is poorly designed. Biggest complaint is this scanner does not work with Paperport even though Paperport came bundled with unit. Front panel buttons were useless when trying to use with Paperport. HP support could not help. They said it was a Paperport problem. Paperport wants $20.00 up front just to talk to you. HP Director, the scanning software, is poorly designed and awkward to use. It is also very slow. I have had good luck with HP products up until this one. I do not recommend this scanner. I sent mine back to HP for a no hassle refund.

Not bad, but I want a MP3 player! :x

[quote user=“mherdeg”]Oops - way too many kittens. So much for “reload”
[/quote]
Can someone photoshop the cat under Robomower or in the Blender please?

That is what I am on right now… I LOVE it

Hmm Nice price but read that it was slow and the bundled software isn’t fully compatible with it… crappy HP…

Hey everyone! Check this guy out! Diarrhea of the mouth (or in his case, fingers)! Hope he washes his hands before he types again… :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ouch. My face hurts.

Yeah… ok… I am sure they are laughing all the way to the bank. Thou dost protest too much… makes me wonder with your name if you are a competitor of some sort… but regardless of that… no matter what you think… this site is booming and I don’t think they really care what your opinion is…

JMHO though…

Good price

CNET rates it “Terrible - 2.2 out of 10”. That’s out of 8 user ratings.

[quote user=“ZoboFlobby”][quote user=“mherdeg”]Oops - way too many kittens. So much for “reload”
[/quote]
Can someone photoshop the cat under Robomower or in the Blender please?[/quote]

Here! Here! This is as bad as spam… Spammed with kittens. Yuck.

And once again, as expected, peteromans11 with his standard second post about the SWEET Woots, and the Fantastic Deals, and the bold spam with the green dollar signs offset by lots of spaces. And me complaining about the spam again. The spam stoppeth not.

Bah! I stand by my $9 Visioneer 7100 from Black Friday 2003. Still treating me fine!