HP TouchSmart 23” All-In-One PC

So it is at 80% and 3 people have purchased… meaning only 15 of these guys. Hopefully a BOC next.

Wait until tomorrow for a bundle of cornucopias??!?!!?

This is the WORST computer. We have a few of these at work and they are always defective. One has been back to HP 8 times!!! I would steer clear of this POS

Not impressed

http://store.onsale.com/p/HP-Computers/product~dpno~8266598~pdp.gcjdffd?source=BWBGOOGLEBASE

1080p HD panel but no Blu-ray drive? That kind of defeats the purpose.

Gahhh theres to many of these…someone blow 650$ and take one for the team :slight_smile:

thanks

The last Woot Off on April 5-6, didn’t have a BOC offered If I remember correctly. It was right after the April 1st crapshoot, they may have been all crapped out.

I want golf clubs!!!

He is lying…there is no BOC…even if there was it would be so hard to get its not worth your time trying. So forget it was every mentioned and return to your normal BOC-free life.

why does wolvie hate touch screens? his claws are retractable :-/

Because he’s probably using Windows Vista. Who isn’t angry when using that version?

It’d be awesome if a Z68 popped up at midnight, as tomorrow is the official release date. Holla if you know what the hell I’m talking about.

One of these could be that lucky 8-timer… you never know where some of these have been.

Eh, Intel CPU’s…ppfffttttt

its a motherboard.

What is HDMI whats that do?

someone should buy 3 to speed this up

Oh come on! After the first 50 or so pushed updates, it was so bad. Sorta.

Thanks for offering! You’re a pal!