HP TouchSmart Core i3 23” All-In-One PC

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

HP TouchSmart Core i3 23" All-In-One PC
$599.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I got really excited when I saw “HP Touch”. But then it was this. My friends have one and like it, but eh. I don’t even know if you can upgrade it, and who would touch the screen when you’ve got a keyboard/mouse?

“Intel Core i3 processor lets you handle the demands of today’s software”

I disagree!

these go well with this

these go well with this

I was really happy when I saw the TouchSmart then I saw the HP and knew it wasn’t worth even the trouble to open the box.

i’ll bet this thing would run the new Windows 8 Dev build like a champ… hmmm.

Hahaha! My GINORMOUS HP TouchSmart 23" tablet mocks your tiny iPad… now… how to use it on the plane or in the car…

Takers? Anyone? Anyone?

Come on folks let’s keep this woot off moving!!

I don’t want one, but I’m sure it’s awesome and you should buy 3, log in with a different email address and then buy 3 more.

You and everyone else.

I haven’t seen this kind of frenzy over a non-fruit product in a while. If someone doesn’t wake-up and capitalize off this frenzy at HP…

Come on Woot, I need a waffle maker. Make it so!

Ah, the Core i3. Formerly known as the Celeron, or for the other lifelong Mac users, the 68LC040.

too bad this doesnt do blu-ray too.

to bad HP is hopping out of the computer market. not sure i can buy anything HP other than printers anymore.

too bad this doesnt do blu-ray too.

to bad HP is hoping out of the computer market. not sure i can buy anything HP other than printers anymore.

I’m confused. The TouchSmart brand is made by HP, so how could you be excited to see one but disappointed to see the other?

Thats like saying “I was really happy when I saw the Wal*Mart, but then I was disappointed when it was filthy and full of trashy people”

I played with this machine at the Microsoft Store in San Diego, CA. It was fast, smooth, and very capable. I have friends who are currently running Windows 8 pre-beta on this device, so I have confidence that this will be a long-term device.

The touch screen is really a cool experience. There are various Windows 7 touch screens in the major electronics stores now. After playing with them for a while, I really like the feel and UI.

This is one of the best value price points for this package that I have seen.

I played with this machine at the Microsoft Store in San Diego, CA. It was fast, smooth, and very capable. I have friends who are currently running Windows 8 pre-beta on this device, so I have confidence that this will be a long-term device.

The touch screen is really a cool experience. There are various Windows 7 touch screens in the major electronics stores now. After playing with them for a while, I really like the feel and UI.

This is one of the best value price points for this package that I have seen.