HP Ultra Dual Core Entertainment Notebook with 17.3" LCD, Blu-Ray & HDMI

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

HP Ultra Dual Core Entertainment Notebook with 17.3" LCD, Blu-Ray & HDMI
$599.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 HP DV7-3165DX - AMD Turion II 2.5GHz, 4GB DDR2, 500GB SATA, Blu-Ray, 17.3" LED, Win 7 Home Prem 64

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
BILLY MAYS HERE FOR WOOTERS.US

HP Ultra Dual Core Entertainment Notebook with 17.3" LCD, Blu-Ray & HDMI [Refurbished] - $599.99 + $5 shipping

1 * HP DV7-3165DX - AMD Turion II 2.5GHz, 4GB DDR2, 500GB SATA, Blu-Ray, 17.3” LED, Win 7 Home Prem 64

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

sucksssssssssssss

Son of a … frck

I swear, I’ve been a member of the woot force for over three years and still NO Bowl of Cereal. Dagnabit. I quit.

My gawd. There must be some secret in order to get a bunch of cantaloupes. I’ve been here for years and have not even got close. :frowning:

again woot - I implore you - please make it a game like the april fools boc - these auto snipping people jam the servers - april fools boc is the ONLY time we all get a fair shot - and the only time I ever get boc

Yes–big bag for me!!!

Gosh, I wish woot would offer computers every now and then.
Seriously, just EVERY NOW AND THEN is sufficient.

I got my BoC so I am happy for the next few hours :o)!!!

Finally…8000th time is a charm.

dammit, i missed the crap, i got all the way through to the order confirmation ‘ticking clock’ page and got crapped on - “your order is NOT in” - ugggggh, i thought i’d finally make it in on a crap!

A laptop, the ultimate item to follow a bag.

OMG, I just won my first BOC. The sad part is that I’ve been wooting since 2005.

http://momomoto.com/wp-content/uploads/317/great%20success.jpg

UGH!!! I almost had it!!! Went to processing and then denied!!!

This sucks! I got in and even clicked to buy but my computer froze!! I was robbed!!!

Me too. Whats the deal?

This sucks! I got in and even clicked to buy but my computer froze!! I was robbed!!!

This sale is sold out.

Your order is invalid (code: no lines)

:frowning:

I was able to snag a Baggy Old Creature - w00t!!