HP Ultra Dual Core Entertainment Notebook with 17.3" LCD, Blu-Ray & HDMI

I got my bag! I’ve been here since 2008 and I finally got one! It really made my day. Maybe it should post it on www.itmademyday.com

thats all, folks

year after year…nothing

what does it take to get spend good money on a lousy box of coconuts?

This is wrong. I hit the gold button… and it sat and sat and sat… Finally… it looked like it went through but the form just loaded again! And it’s doing that Yet Again as I look at it. I think Woot hates firefox.

It’s so easy when you know how…

Iv’e gotten 3 bags in a row so far, not that they are any good or anything…

BöC FAIL again, such is life!
Good luck to the BöC winners this time!

FFS it said my password was wrong, and still wrong, like 18 times, wtf i should of had a boc.

Awwww snap didn’t make it :frowning:
but the pic did remind me of this vid - YouTube

FIRST ONE EVER!!! Been trying forever…never been happier.

What BS. Clicked the confirm order button for my Bag of Crap and received an error stating that it was sold out. That’s some shady s.h.i.t.

Wahooo!!! Member for 3.5 years and finally got my first BOC!!!

is anybody else still stuck on the order page for the BOC?

Got my first. Had to wait for the email confirmation; the website kicked me to ‘My Account’ page. I was livid until that email came in!

I made it all the way to the order form only to be told it sold out. Story of my life.

Not to be negative … but STOP GLOATING. The rest of us are pissed.

I hate wootoff all I wanted was a bag of crap and all I got was kicked off the website because the server crashed. Is there a trick or something to get one of these bags? I really want one!!!

I have been a member for a few years now and finally was able to get a bag!!! Thank you Woot!

Had to be out of the office for 45 minutes. Naturally that turned out to be when I really needed to be at the computer. GAH!!!

b.ö.c. success. I’ve been buying a lot of crap this woot off so it’s a nice icing on the game.

I AM SOOOO DEPRESSED. It said I got one, went to my billing stuff, I hit the button and it just froze. Then came back and said, SORRRY…(loser implied) we are sold out. It was because I did not put my stupid security code in quick enough. DARN IT