HP Ultra Dual Core Entertainment Notebook with 17.3" LCD, Blu-Ray & HDMI

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
if wooters.us gets me a boc, i will…

HP Ultra Dual Core Entertainment Notebook with 17.3" LCD, Blu-Ray & HDMI [Refurbished] - $599.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * HP DV7-3165DX - AMD Turion II 2.5GHz, 4GB DDR2, 500GB SATA, Blu-Ray, 17.3” LED, Win 7 Home Prem 64

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

A Latino woman pulling a donkey? I’m offended.

Oh wait, I said that the last time they aired that picture.

UGH!!! ANOTHER REFURBISHED LAPTOP???

Another Laptop?

When they refurbished this laptop, did they make sure the Ultra was perfect?

Is this the same one as Thursday??? GenWoot

This might make one a nice mobile HTPC.

Let the lost productivity begin… again!

Looks like I have plenty of time to drive to work now.

Maybe this computer comes with barrel of cheese software?

Woot staff, please for the sanity of the world make a netbook woot.

Overstock’s got this for $660, so not a bad price, if this is what you’re looking for.

I am surprised it only has 4 GB of RAM in it, considering other laptops here have had more…

oh hey, cool. Another way to burn time!

I can’t decide if I’m pleasantly surprised that the Woot-off is still going on, or if I’m thoroughly depressed because I’m low on fundage. I hope I don’t see anything I just HAVE to have or I’ll be eating Ramen noodles for 2 weeks to make up for the spending spree.

wow another laptop. killin me woot!!! once I finnaly get sleep ill wake up to my lights comming lol ( im going to sleep for days )

It’s going to be Woot half-life.

Man if I needed a new computer I’d be all over this. For some reason I have had way better luck with refurbs over buying new when it comes to laptops. I remember when I was computer shopping for my dad awhile ago a new HP with similar specs was on sale for around $900. It could have had a better screen, I wasn’t paying too much attention since he wanted a Toshiba.

Aaaand…since I’m finally back to work today MORE WOOT-OFF!! (I didn’t check in yesterday, sad me).

Another laptop with on-board only graphics - with hdmi out and a blue ray player? I’d just love to watch this jumping as it struggled to power my 42" 1080p with the blue ray…really.

The price does not say refurb to me.

I’m not worried about cereal of bags either.
My last haul when I won the stock one was:
EZ shopper reusable shopping tote bag
6-8 packs of 2010 Desktop calendar trivia
Nishika 3d film camera (sells for $10 new on ebay)
tv tuner card (unboxed)
woot lights as promised :slight_smile:

I’m not unhappy with my haul but…not excited either. This has been an exceptionally uninteresting 2-day wootoff for me though. None of the items or prices really seemed woot worthy to me. I’m sort of monitoring but my interest and waned greatly.

I have the model right before this, only diff is i have a quad processor and no blue ray. Excellent computer, been using it for a year with no slow down and it’s great for designers, huge screen. also WOW player and graphics are great.