HP Wireless Multimedia Keyboard and Mouse

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
can’t sleep, wooters.us will eat me

HP Wireless Multimedia Keyboard and Mouse [Refurbished] - $7.99 + $5 shipping

1 * HP GM322AA#ABA Wireless Multimedia Keyboard & Mouse

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

HP Wireless Multimedia Keyboard and Mouse
$7.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 HP GM322AA#ABA Wireless Multimedia Keyboard & Mouse

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

1st

you can only get 2

1st loser is correct.

A refurbished keyboard? Really?? REALLY???

ummmmm-next please

Did anyone else get a text of this deal about a minute before it showed up online?

Needed a new keyboard. And cheaper than buying a wired one from your local shop! in for two.

nice price for a wireless set. great for spares or gifts! in for 2

Cheaper than anything wireless I can find on newegg.

In for 1. Wold have been in for 2 if I did not already have so many wireless mice.

is this a good deal ?

what is the quality of the keyboard and mouse ?

good price, but very very poor reviews online. Apparently the keyboard won’t register 1/2 the time

Be aware these are “low-profile” keys on this keyboard, somewhere between laptop-height and normal-height keys. Some people can’t stand low-profile keys, some love them.

Outsold just as I logged in to order ;_;

When it was carried by tigerdirect it was 11.99 and the reviews are terrible… and it’s sold out so ignore this post ty

Ummm…comments seen elsewhere complain of the range. Would like a bluetooth keyboard, with range of up to 30 feet. Comments I’m seeing indicate range of 2 - 5…

don’t hate