HP Wireless Multimedia Keyboard and Mouse

Oh, bad reviews. Well, hopefully the keyboard will be actually better once refurbished…
About $24 new.

Amazon reviews

Walmart

Just got mine delivered. Plugged in Dongle. Keyboard works great. Mouse laser lights up for a while (5 seconds maybe), then goes out, only to turn on again if you take the batteries out for a few seconds and put them back in. Oh well. All I really wanted was the keyboard anyway…

The mouse will end up in the landfill.

Edited to Add: I disassembled the mouse and discovered that the scroll wheel works great as a top - perfectly balanced - it will spin for a minute plus…

Sounds like yours and mine would’ve made a complete set. Also got a delivery today - the mouse works flawlessly, but the keyboard is a dud. The box has the remains of a yellow RMA sticker from unidentified merchant, so it’s clearly a return. Not sure if anyone actually tried fixing anything other than an attempt to get the sticker off.

The keyboard linked with the dongle initially, worked for about 5 minutes with intermittent success (skipping some keystrokes as I tried to type). Then it just unlinked and there’s nothing I can do to get it back… Changing batteries, pressing link buttons as per enclosed instructions, and in any possible order, doing a voodoo dance around it, all yields nil…

E-mailing Woot for an RMA…

==EDIT==
Woot was lightning fast to get back to me! They’re out of this item, so looks like I’m getting a refund!

Thanks WOOT for a great customer service!