HP x360 14" Full-HD Convertible Chromebook

HP x360 14" Full-HD Convertible Chromebook

Ugh. More HP garbage being sold as refurbs on Woot. How HP is still in business after selling unrecalled junk laptops for over a decade is beyond me. They must be in caWoots with Amazon.

Maybe you prefer Dell or Lenovo?

https://computers.woot.com/plus/refurbished-business-notebooks-1

1 Like

I bot one of these. Haven’t had it for long, but so far I am enjoying it.

1 Like

What is the warranty for a refurbished computer?

1 Like

I got this a few days ago. I know buying refurbs is like playing the lottery, but mine might as well be brand new. Couldn’t be happier.

2 Likes

Hi there. We list our warranty at the end of the features. This one is:

Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty

I bought this model several weeks ago on Woot. It was one of the highest rated Chromebooks for features vs cost. I wish it had more on-board storage but that is easily fixed with a $20 SD card. Only other knock is that is thin and heavy. Surprisingly dense and that makes tablet mode kind of pointless. There is no reason to spend $600 or more on a Chromebook when this has everything you need to get anything done. Also, it is very nice looking.

Is this a factory refurbished item or refurbished by a 3rd party?

I was needing a solid work laptop to do some essential tasks for work. Ordered this, and it arrived just yesterday. Loving ChromeOS after two years of being away from it; fits my workflow very well. The laptop overall feels solid and the keyboard is great. The condition of the unit I received though is a little disappointing. Cosmetically, it has a few scratches and dents, and while this is annoying, it’s something I can live with. But what has really been worrying me is the battery health. Everywhere I read, people are enjoying 12+ hrs of battery life with this laptop and rate that as one of the strongest features. However, I’m only getting 8-ish hours per full charge, and when I did a battery test, it says the battery health is only at 90%. Really bummed about this, as I was looking forward to using it for extended periods away from a plug. I’ll continue to monitor over the next few days.

anyone having to deal with the flickering sky issue in youtube? Not sure if this is a new hack or not.