HP Z200 Intel i3, 250GB SATA SFF Workstation

When purchasing a refurbished make sure you immediately check your registration. Some of these machines are likely registered to the original owner and if you try to get the machine serviced under warranty you’ll be out of luck. I purchased a Dell refurbished from Woot that had motherboard issues, and by the time Woot figured out how to transfer ownership the warranty had expired. I am still trying to get it straightened out months (and $500 in repairs) after the fact, and communicating with Woot has been challenging at best. Moral of the story is take five minutes and register the PC after you receive it.

All DVD drives are CD compatible. If it’s a DVD burner, that means it will also burn CDs.

I bought the little sister to this a few months back for ~$30 less and installed a 240GB SSD for $80 and made it my primary hard drive and used the 160GB hard drive it came with as a backup. It boots to Windows 7 in about 15 seconds. I then installed additional memory for $45 and boosted it to 16GB. It is speedy now. This is a good buy and easy to upgrade.

Yes Displayport is exactly like HDMI but adapter male/female are different. That’s it. I get displayport/HDMI 720p,1080p, & the other etc’s… perfectly. Works GREAT on my HP-Z200-i3-540 unit & HP Monitor 22bw=21.5. :wink:

Yes Displayport is = to HDMI. Just need HDMI male w/Displayport male into femaile machine to female monitor. 720p, 1080p, & *etc…work great for me w/this exact unit/machine I have had for about 6 months…:wink:

Yes good deal for HP8100 w/i5. But Z200 is a Workstation NOT a PC. Parts in a Workststion vs a PC or Desktop are the best top quality parts vs a desktop/PC, …period. I have the Z200 i3 540 which has a Embedded board feature(s). Z200 wins even w/i3 vs I5. That is a fact ;-)… .