HRL Tech Universal Car Charger

I’m kind of wondering what that spring-loaded clip on the top is supposed to be for

there are 2 metal things inside that you touch to the contacts on the battery.

Thanks, doublemhi. Now I’m wondering if this thing will charge my camera battery.

Disregard my question about the USB feature…I see it now! That alone makes this a steal- those items cost 5 bucks each on ‘monoprice’.

heck I even bought 3 - 2 for tuesday on the regular woot. at $9.99 these will make good x-mas presents as well, and I just might keep 2 for myself as they look like I can actually picture myself using this one. I guess tonight paid off a little, I bought 3 sellout woots which wont do a thing for me, but I did get 3 regular woots which I can use so its a trade off. I did pass on the shirt woot, a bunch of speakers, that would have gone great with yesterdays sellout woot, a day late and 10 dollars short!

I’m such a sucker (Sigh). Stocking stuffers, here we go!!!

well I got three, one for me and two for stocking stuffers.

Getting 3 would’ve been a complete waste… so I just bought one. I was looking for a charger for my spare Treo batteries =)

Um for $1.98 more you could have got the other two for gifts!?

I bought 3 because… hey… why stop at 1? But seriously - I’m hoping this will charge the bluetooth jabra headset that I wooted a while back… it uses the mini usb input but only came with an AC adapter. Think I’m in luck?

Won’t work with all camera batteries. My Nikon, for example, uses a 7.2V LiOn. If this is like the wall charger woot was selling a few Tuesday’s ago the it only goes up to 4 or so volts. My camera says the battery is dead and the charger thinks it’s full. Still, like someone alreay said, $0.99 for a Car USB charger is a steal.

I have the wall model of this and it works just fine! The only downfall is you have to take the battery out and you cant just plug the phone in. It is about three extra steps and about 45 seconds…dont be a bum…it is totally worth it.

I saw the battery script in the side, and assumed it would charge aaa batterys from a car lighter. I prayed for the purchase not to go through when I read what it was, as I have no removable li-on batts. Then I remembered my palm size remote helicopter, which has a 3.7 v li-on batt, and a wall wart ac charger. All I need to do, is get a cable and plug to attach to this, from a cordless phone battery plug, and I can plug my helicopter into it, and recharge it in the van.

unless you’re charging through USB.

The charging jack on my Siemens cellphone went south and I can’t charge it. This will allow me to use that phone again! Thanks Woot!

ooh - will this really work on a treo battery? Nice! That’s something extra I didn’t expect to use this for… I’m gradually feeling better that i bought 3…

i bought 10 different products on sellout.woot. holly cow i need to slow down. i don’t really need any of this carp…

where is the usb port? i cant find pictures of this anywhere.

36 minutes in and not sold out? w00t must have like 10,000 of these things.

Everybody needs carp. Omega-3 oils are good for you.