HTC One M8 (Verizon & GSM Unlocked)(S&D)

What Grade are these? A, B, C

“Like New” Manufacturer Refurbished ones can be found from a reputable seller on ebay for $119

This is still an amazing flagship phone, with the best sound you will ever hear from a phones speakers. I just purchased an M9 and I prefer the M8.

This model will upgrade to Android 6 Marshmallow, but not Nougat.

I purchased one from Woot and I really like it. Voice command is spot on. Burst camera is useful. I like the ability to take out the chip. I am uncomfortable with everything being in someone-else’s cloud.

If you wanted to, you could get one and just use it as a media player. The sound quality is the best and the built-in headphone amp is excellent.

I’m totally clueless about phones. So, even if it won’t update to nogut, will this still continue working on Verizon network?

Yes, it will still work on Verizon 3/4G LTE,
Verizon plans to end service for 2G CDMA 1X the end of 2019. Anyone with an old flip phone or device that isn’t 3/4G LTE will need to get a new phone.

This model does not support the newer Verizon Advanced Voice & Video Calling HD Network (Voice Over LTE (VoLTE)) but that should not be an issue for many years if ever.
https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/hd-voice/

The Voice Over LTE (VoLTE) call quality is noticiably better than plain LTE