Huge Pile of HP!

For the HP ENVY 15.6" Intel i5 TouchSmart Laptop with the price of 659.99, the specs say that the processor is a Intel Core i7-4710MQ 2.5GHz.

Is it an i5 or is is the i7 that is in the specs?

I only see i7 referenced in the sale. Am I missing something?

The actual title says Intel i5 (as in the link that you click to get to the details screen says “HP ENVY 15.6” Intel i5 TouchSmart Laptop")… The subtitle in the details screen and the specs say i7. I just wanted to double check that it is in fact the i7.

Ahhhhh, I see it.

I’m betting it’s i7 but I’ve asked. I’ll update this post when I hear back.

THANKS!

UPDATE: i7! Fixed. Thanks again!

Did anyone else receive the incorrect model? I ordered the 14" Envy Touchscreen and I was shipped a 17 inch. I contacted support and they are telling me they don’t have the 14" even though they are still selling it and it is listed as in stock. They were nice enough to offer me a refund of $60 if I kept it even though it is $100 cheaper if I would have ordered the 17 inch. I am not happy with my first Woot experience.

Oh man, I’m sorry for the trouble. I’ll send your info to CS in my report tonight. Someone should be in touch soon.

thanks!

Buyer Beware!
I received the wrong product. I have been looking for a long time for the correct system (lightweight HP 14", good price and full features) on Woot and then I finally find what I was looking for get the wrong item.
I get a HEAVY 17" system.
This is VERY DISAPPOINTING.

At least you guys got computers. I ordered the HP ENVY x360 15.6" Convertible Laptop, and received a Lexmark printer cartridge… What in the ever loving…

I sent an email about it a day and a half ago, and nothing. I’m extremely irritated.