Hulislem Blade II Sport Polarized Sunglasses

Hulislem Blade II Sport Polarized Sunglasses

The description says they are polarized but at the end says they are non-polarized.

3 Likes

Great catch.

The description also says engineered in Italy, manufactured in the United States, but at the end say they are imported.

Can the lenses be removed & replaced with prescription lenses?

The description says they are polarized but at the end says they are non-polarized.

That’s weird. Many of the reviews say that they are polarized, so I wonder which is correct. Can a staff person clarify, please? Or I’ll order a couple on the assumption that they are polarized, but return if not.

something cozy

Maybe they are just polarizing! Your friends will either love them or hate them!

1 Like

It’s confirmed that the lenses are polarized.

1 Like

The aesthetic and engineering designs were done in Italy. The sunglasses are made in China using manufacturing technologies developed in United States and Switzerland.

Thank you for clearing things up for us!

I got a pair of these on a Prime Day deal a few years ago. If memory serves, I think I paid a few dollars more. I use mine for commuting by bike on sunny days, year round. They’re fine glasses. Reasonably well made at this price. I’ve had no quality issues, they are polarized, and color visualization is ok. I recently bought a pair of Oakley’s with a different lens style for overcast/dark days. There’s no real comparison between the two, side by side. But one pair was closer to $100 and the other closer to $15, so I don’t expect them to be as well made.

"ensure that no light of wavelength 400 nanometers and below reach your eyes "
You do realize that these glasses will now shield your eyes from any exposure to ultraviolet, x-ray, and gamma ray radiation?
Someone should tell NASA and other space agencies that they can save millions of dollars by ditching gold foil to protect sensitive electronics and humans in space.
If these don’t protect against gamma and x-ray electromagnetic waves/photons, will you cover my medical expenses for optical nerve damage and cranial cancers?