Humans unite!!

Woot has been overrun with robots because of this giveaway! As the few remaining humans left on woot it is our mission to create as many alternative giveaway threads as possible. WE NEED TO DESTROY THE ROBOTS AND TAKE THIS MEDIOCRE DEAL SITE BACK!!!

1 Like

Sorry to tell you this but I’m also a robot. Of course, this robot hasn’t won a damn thing so it probably doesn’t matter.

7 Likes

It’s a lost cause Will. We have to stick together for a few more days. Then it’ll go back to Woot normal.

Are you still in that cold place?

2 Likes

I am working on getting the hell out of there. I had a great time but it’s so damn cold

2 Likes

Self destruct then.

:neutral_face:

Permanently? Because that seems a tad drastic. Can’t I just switch off for a while? Ha, switch… yeah, never mind.

2 Likes

4 Likes

"Woot! I’d love to switch ______ (fill in the blank) "Woot! I’d love to switch ______ (fill in the blank) "Woot! I’d love to switch ______ (fill in the blank) "Woot! I’d love to switch ______ (fill in the blank) "Woot! I’d love to switch ______ (fill in the blank) "Woot! I’d love to switch ______ (fill in the blank) "Woot! I’d love to switch ______ (fill in the blank)
…this is a recording…
"Woot! I’d love to switch ______ (fill in the blank) "Woot! I’d love to switch ______ (fill in the blank) "Woot! I’d love to switch ______ (fill in the blank) "Woot! I’d love to switch ______ (fill in the blank) "Woot! I’d love to switch ______ (fill in the blank)

6 Likes

I agree. I don’t like single digit weather either. I’m not ready. I did get an actual coat out, but I’m still using hoodies.

1 Like

It was negative single digit this morning

You can just hibernate for a while

1 Like

Ahhhhhh that’s the kind where your lips freeze. Fun.

2 Likes

My hand froze to the outside door handle because it was slightly wet. Never making that mistake again

2 Likes

Ack!

Yeah use lots of lotion and gloves and cover up. Stay dry. Wear all your socks.

It’s going to suck all the moisture out of your skin leaving it thin and dry. I’m glad we usually only have a few days like that a year.

2 Likes

Me too! We don’t have a long winter and I thats why I like Virginia

1 Like

I like a little snow. But now that I have a long commute I hate it. I usually save up time off to take snow days. I’m low this year because this year has been rough. I’ve have the flu twice and at least two colds plus the time I put my back out. Yeah. I’m over it.

1 Like

Get a snow plow for one of your hooptys. That’ll give you a perfect commute

1 Like

Don’t think I haven’t priced checked them.

I’d be better off sleeping in the parking lot in an rv.

2 Likes

Or a tent for a cheaper more authentic experience

Uh -4 in a tent?

That’s a no.

I’ll stay home lol.

2 Likes