Hungry Unlike The Wolf

I don’t think I get it.

Is there something to get?

Like your other portfolio work much much better. Also liked the other bluebird shirt way better.

I dunno… I’ll miss out on free Dr. Pepper just to keep Axl as the biggest joke in music

Wall-e’s Pizza Plant!

in for 2

**a Washingtonian designer/illustrator. Which we assume means he can making things out of Washingtons, **

?
Time for a better proofreader, perhaps?

i like pizza, but not with mater sauce, like um white with green olives, anchovies and mushrooms and onions…murphyspub over at woottv

Yeah, I just noticed that…isn’t there like an ink color limit of 6 tones or something o.o

Wait, there is no horrified face on this pizza. How’s anyone supposed to know it’s a woot shirt?

Oh … right … bluebirds.

I like the dark colours of the design, but this shirt is pure evil. Trying to starve myself down to the size of a 12-year-old rent-boy means no more free pizza fridays at the office. Damn temptation …

Uh yea I don’t get it. What does it mean? I wanted another hidden word shirt.

such a cool shirt

i wish it was on white… i would buy it if it was white (and still look that good… maybe it wouldn’t work white)

not gettin black though… hopefully it wont sell out and i’ll get it in my randomshirt batch

This design reminds me of what you might find in some Gothic church scrawled on the wall right between a couple of cherubs.

Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch, wait… do I smell pepperoni?

Why not Trick or Treat? It woulda sold out quickly

that rule doesn’t apply to dailies… only derbies.

would be awesome if it wasn’t for the pizza.

wow, just caught the product info, lmao =)
GUITAR SOLO! vewwowwowow vewwwwoooo vewvowvowviddleyviddlyvewww vowvewww vowvewww!!!

I love this shirt! Now if only I can figure out what size I wear…

I Love this shirt!
So funny :smiley:
Can’t wait to wear this - hahaha!
Thanks for a great design dude!

If you look at the bottom of the description, you’ll see that there are only 5 ink colors. I think eHalc meant there’s a lot of ink covering the shirt, not ink colors.

I’ll be interested to see how this prints. There sure are a lot of small halftones. o_O

this comment makes my face do this: :slight_smile:

Now I want to eat a pizza.

…I so hungry and I don’t think they deliver @ 1am. :frowning: