Hunt Country Finger Lakes New York

Dear Bione,
Thanks for your note. There are a total of 6 bottles of wine, including 2 bottles of Valvin Muscat. I do hope you pull that trigger … I think you’ll enjoy this Woot!
Best wishes,
Jim Alsina, Hunt Country Vineyards

Thanks! Please do stop by the winery this fall!

Yes, we did! The Finger Lakes is a great place to live, a perfect place for a getaway, and one of the best kept secrets in the wine world … sshhhhhh!

So happy to see some NY wine on this site. I always look for it but, hardly ever see it. I have moved away from NY state so this deal was awesome! Thanks

I may be stopping by as well. We have to travel from OH to VT for a wedding in early October and we’re thinking about hitting up the Finger Lakes for a couple days on the way back home.

Jim, you sent me a card previously that was good for free tasting and winery tour but I misplaced it… any chance I could still take advantage of the offer?

Knowing that I have more on the way, I am enjoying a glass of Late Harvest Vignoles right now. :slight_smile:

I love this wine, maybe even more than the Ice Wine. It’s bursting with fruit - apricots, nectarines, tangerines, peaches, pears, green apples, grapefruit… with a nice tart acidic bite on the finish.

I too have enjoyed Hunt Country offerings before. Never heard of them till another wooter posted on the ‘other deals’ list. In for some more, although I dislike purchases on Thursdays, foodie or gardener days.

Dear TRWeber32,
Thanks for taking advantage of this Woot!! I hope you enjoy the wines.
– Jim Alsina, Hunt Country Vineyards

Sure, just send me an email (Jim@HuntWines.com) and I’ll re-send the card!

Great description of the burst of flavors in Late Harvest Vignoles! I’m so glad you like it. We’re discussing now whether we’ll be able to do another late harvest wine this year. It depends on the amount of botrytis fungus that forms in the early summer (we want more) vs. September/October (we want less)!