Hunt Country Vineyards Estate Bottled Finger Lakes - 3 Pack

I also loved the Late Harvests but haven’t tried the Ice Wine yet. I told myself I wouldn’t open it until this weekend. I don’t know if I should buy more…

Edit: In for one. Missed the bag of crap though =(

Bought this last time it was offered.

The ice wine itself is awesome. Very sweet but still has enough of a body to be interesting. The late harvest is fruity… and not much else.

If it was an ice wine 3 pack I’d jump on it in a second, but I’ll have to pass.

Anybody want to be my wootlegger friend? Uh, not that I’m suggesting to break laws or anything.

darn it! Wisconsin is not on the list!!

Where are you based at?

I would do this if more than this one winery didn’t ship to Nevada. But since only this one doesn’t, it’s not worth the 6 hour round trip.

But there are woot gatherings in Vegas, I got a bottle of the grappler once from Cali via someone in buffalo.

I am in the same boat, I really, really want this one !!!

oh how i love icewine!

This ships from upstate New York I don’t remember the town but it’s in the Finger Lakes region.

Vegas. :slight_smile: It’s only some bottles of wine. I don’t need it that badly. Now if someone could get their hands on Oberon Beer…

I bought in the last woot off. The late harvest was great. Still holding on to the ice wine for an upcoming special occasion.

Beautiful Branchport, NY – next to Keuka Lake.

Beautiful Branchport, NY – next to Keuka Lake.

I think since I ended up in server hell for the BOC, I need this to console myself. :slight_smile: In for 1!

Very excited for my first Woot-off purchase! I love dessert wines and was disappointed when I checked the blog and realized I missed this a while back.

I work at a store that sells Oberon. Is it hard to get?

Anyones ship out yet? I got tracking number like a week ago but still no pickup :frowning:

Nope, just checked again. I read through the messages from the last time this was offered, and the rep from the winery posted that shipping is a long process. Woot Wine Country creates the shipping labels (how we got the numbers), sends to them, they coordinate and ship.
While I’m still excited to try this stuff, I’ll be a little more patient after that explanation.

Yep, mine arrived today, in the Northeast.