Huntspoint W Grade Wagyu Beef Strip Steak

It’s 4 1lb steaks…thats what it says.

How much for the :leafy_green: and :tomato:? XD

I get that - it’s not personal.

But you can’t expect educated consumers to simply take what they’re given, prima facie, and run with it, unchallenged. First and foremost, we don’t like being bullshitted.

The fact is, this is a really dubious offering, for what should be a sublime, VERY expensive cut of meat.

3 Likes

r0x0rz

Understood. That is the information direct from Huntspoint.

W could only refer to the yield not quality so there is something missing here. would’t buy it

W grade is wagyu beef that has not marbled up very much. Wagyu is known for marbling, flavor, juiciness, tenderness. W grade just has not marbled up but it is still full of flavor, juicy and tender.

W grade is wagyu beef that has not marbled up very much. Wagyu is known for marbling, flavor, juiciness, tenderness. W grade just has not marbled up but it is still full of flavor, juicy and tender. This just has less fat then the marbled wagyu thus its healthier.

These are all wet aged 30 days.

This is Domestic Wagyu Beef

W grade is wagyu beef that has not marbled up very much. Wagyu is known for marbling, flavor, juiciness, tenderness. W grade just has not marbled up but it is still full of flavor, juicy and tender. This just has less fat then the marbled wagyu thus its healthier. The BMS on these are a high choice 2-4. The picture is an actual W grade product.

These is a big difference between what you get at a big box store VS Wagyu beef. Wagyu beef is way better!

4 lbs of meat total.

That is Japanese wagyu, it is too rich for Americans, go eat butter. a small tab is great on toast. eat a whole stick and get sick.

Eat an entire steak of my W grade and feel like you just had the best steak!

Thank you for joining us!

Yeah, no.

1. It’s more expensive, because it’s better. The marbling is part of what makes it so - and what makes it Wagyu. Steer don’t “marble up.” They’re fed, massaged and overfed, given beer to drink, and allowed laze around all day, getting no exercise. That’s what makes Wagyu steer fat, marbled Wagyu - not some mysterious, fantastic failure to achieve a physical goal.

2. You really should think three times about calling your product “healthier” in public. Not only is it not true (maybe have a look at the not-so-new data regarding fat v. carbs in our diets - highly-marbled Wagyu, especially)…

…but it’s technically an FDA violation, and so far outside their compliance as to be borderline malfeasant.

Food and beverage are my business - and I’ve been doing this a long time. Save your sales pitch for those who don’t know better. In the meantime, stick to your strong suits and maybe just let sleeping dogs lie, when you know you’re wrong.

3 Likes

This is a very affordable price point for wagyu beef, its also healthier since there is less fat. Since its Wagyu its will taste great, be full of flavor and very juicy.

My cardiologist told me less fat is healthier, at least for my diet.

All other aspects of these steaks are great - wagyu flavor will be far superior to any angus. less marbling does not mean less juicy or less flavorful.

This is a great deal. Happy day.

Actually, the grade “W” is a flavor-grading using the ‘Standard Elmer Fudd Scale’ (SEFS).

“W” means= It’s weawy weawy dewishous.

^ That’s some funny chit right there.

I don’t care, I want to try it. never had anything like wagyu