Huntspoint Wagyu Strip Steaks, 4lb

Huntspoint Wagyu Strip Steaks, 4lb

Picture is misleading. Shows 10 steaks, but description indicates that the deal only includes 4.

Of course, 10 steaks totaling 4 lbs would be pretty small on the average.

2 Likes

The steaks show a sample cutting from a loin. Every loin is a bit different, some with more marbling some with less marbling. The loins have been wet aged 30 days, they will be tender, juicy and full of flavor.

1 Like

Also, what is “W” grade beef? That is not a thing…

I bought these a few weeks ago. We eat one…like chewing rubber bands. I’ll save the others for my in laws.

1 Like

Hi there. Here’s Huntspoint’s response from a previous sale:

‘W’ for Wario

mmm Yum. Mail order meat.

2 Likes

How did you buy these a few weeks ago when you joined 2 weeks ago? You had joined after we had our last sale.

The join dates on the forums don’t match their join date on Woot. It’s the date they first logged into our new forums. It’s confusing, I know. She’s been a wooter since 2016.

1 Like

We have the best quality meats, Our meats have won world BBQ championships.

Surely. How do you address comments such as “like chewing rubber bands” as seen?

Agree that a picture of TEN steaks when only FOUR are shipped is VERY misleading.

1 Like

I don’t think most people buying “Wagyu” steaks are thinking about BBQing them. You can take the worst cut of meat and make good BBQ.

1 Like

It’s Wagyu beef, but without all that pesky marbling. You don’t want that beautiful, delicious marbling in your steaks, trust us.

5 Likes

Not all people might not cook know how to cook a steak.

1 Like

DONT MAKE FUN OF THE MEAT COMPANY OR YOU WILL BE THEIR NEXT MAIL ORDER MEAT. THEY WILL END YOU

11 Likes

Damn Will, you really took this to a dark place in a hurry, man.

Because of HIPAA or something my forum posting account isn’t linked to my actual Woot account, so they can’t find me.

3 Likes

Oh, they’ll find you. They always do. Turn your alarm on tonight

1 Like

Always wanted to try this beef. Not sure this is the right deal.