Hurricane Frances Bundle

Am I to assume that the $5 donation is per bundle ordered, or per order?

“NEW RETAIL PACKAGED”

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

[quote user=“starwarsfr3ak”]what, so one vacuum wasn’t enough of a slap in the face? This is such shit upon shit. Woot’s shittiest lineup ever. What’s next? A fuckin’ toaster?

All ranting aside, I like the donation idea, but um, maybe you should accept donations on SOMETHING THAT SELLS next time.[/quote]

Still “drunk”? No wait, you’re just retarded.

:roll:

Is this even a good deal though? I like the idea and all…thanks to woot for that…but come on people…what about us people in the midwest that have…wait…we don’t get much bad weather. (In terms of of a hurricane that is). woot…please do better on the w/e deals. :wink:

Woot is fun now!
Cant never tell what W00t going to sell!!! :smiley:

Woo-hoot! You listened to the time stamp request. Nice job.

2 vacuums in a week…this is some nice double barrel action.

I like the light, but already ordered a sucker 2 days ago.
I’ll have to pass.
Best of luck to those of you in FL (and nearby).
God be with you.
mc

Yay for the return of the starwars h4x0r boy! I know a guy just like him. If I gave him a Robosapien, he’d probably say, “I don’t want it without no frikkin’ laser attached to its head!” :lol:

i think mondays woot should be a toaster

i need speakers

All nay-sayers of this product should post their physical address so that the nearest woot member can come punch you in the throat.

This is cool woot! i guess i could buy one and put “Florida” for the ship to addy since that whole place is about to be fucked!

[quote user=“starwarsfr3ak”]what, so one vacuum wasn’t enough of a slap in the face? This is such shit upon shit. Woot’s shittiest lineup ever. What’s next? A fuckin’ toaster?

All ranting aside, I like the donation idea, but um, maybe you should accept donations on SOMETHING THAT SELLS next time.[/quote]

Hey, maybe you should by one, and then see if you actually like it? Make sure you are in a hurricane when you do so though. . .

A small, silver, two-slotted toaster with no special features whatsoever.

I’d laugh so hard my co-workers would think I finally lost it. :lol:

Yeah, a STAR WARS toaster.

sorry to jump in, but worth responding to:

correct. we are donating $5 per unit purchased. (ie… up to $15 per order)

What about a poll wootsters? Maybe we can setup something that might be interesting for the woot team to find that we all might want or like to have. I ordered some headphones and a soundcard just this week…but I would gladly have given woot my order instead. How’s about it Snap?, or are you just cleaning out the warehouse? :lol:

good nite all! You can have all that, vacum and F-lite!

I’m in the midwest, and we lose power all the time…from storms that usually produce tornados. So this is a good one for us, too

remarkably, the units we opened to play with were already charged. 8) We were blinded for an hour – that is one heck of a bright light… I guess it’s like staring at like 2 million candles?

[quote user=“jmycknshk”]ok, so by the time it actually gets to them in florida, they won’t have any power with which to charge the damn thing anyways,. I hope woot will charge it for them. :slight_smile:

i might have the first post[/quote]

[quote user=“Lord Omega”][quote user=“starwarsfr3ak”]what, so one vacuum wasn’t enough of a slap in the face? This is such shit upon shit. Woot’s shittiest lineup ever. What’s next? A fuckin’ toaster?

Still “drunk”? No wait, you’re just retarded.

:roll:[/quote]

Yeah I was drunk last night, had a great time at a party, you know, a LIFE. As for being a retard, you’re their poster boy you pathetic downs syndrome-lookin fugly btich. You ain’t got shit on comebacks, so why don’t you go into your daddy’s gun locker and play some russian roulette with yourself? It promises so much fun, it’ll be a BLAST.