Hurricane Frances Bundle

I’m with ya, evilg. What do you have in mind for a wishlist? I need a good scanner, maybe a powerful, good pedigry video card if they can keep the price woot! style, and some wireless networking stuff.

Some of these items may have already been run through here, I don’t know. I have only been lingering around for a couple of weeks

You want my Logitechs from Monday? They didn’t really work for me… see my post in the Logitech forum (here, if you’re lazy)
Email me if you want: [REMOVED]
'else I’ll sell them on ebay.

NOTE: This is not advertising, I’m just offering someone my speakers directly…

I don’t know if the people at woot realize this but Frances is a HURRICANE, not a fucking little bit of mist!! This vacuum can hold a gallon of water…that’s awesome…if I order about 1million of them I might be able to keep an area dry for like 5 secs. This stuff is good for small spills or the random blackout, not a Hurricane. You might as well be offering a mop and a pack of matches. I can’t believe people think this is cool or even somewhat helpful…a world of ignorant people…I would hope for more out of thrifty wooters.

[quote user=“starwarsfr3ak”]what, so one vacuum wasn’t enough of a slap in the face? This is such shit upon shit. Woot’s shittiest lineup ever. What’s next? A fuckin’ toaster?

All ranting aside, I like the donation idea, but um, maybe you should accept donations on SOMETHING THAT SELLS next time.[/quote]
You have a serious anger problem. Seek help! If you don’t like the woot, show them by not buying the woot. Or, you could go and make your own lunatic business and listen to flamers like you ■■■■■ at everything. And, last “SHUT IT!”.

:shock: who care about FL they screw us up this past 4 years …made bush our president

I think we can all pretty much agree we want something cool for cheap. And the majority of us would vote “iPod” very quickly.

I personally love Woot’s setup. No clue what you’re gonna get. Apparently someone usually likes what they have since they sell out most of the time.

And with that, I’m going to bed. We don’t get many hurricanes in Oklahoma so I’ll see what’s shakin Sunday night.

Jeff
YIKES! Almost forgot my shameless plug.
http://www.vacantcanvas.com
If you know anything about cars, click the link and help me out.

I’m with ya, evilg. What do you have in mind for a wishlist? I need a good scanner, maybe a powerful, good pedigry video card if they can keep the price woot! style, and some wireless networking stuff.

Some of these items may have already been run through here, I don’t know. I have only been lingering around for a couple of weeks.[/quote

Woot the Fuck?

At least I can now I can “spot” and “clean” those hard to reach stains.

:arrow: My preliminary estimate to Francis’s damage: 4 Billion Dollars

:arrow: Which means, Woot! needs to sell only 800,000,000 (800 million) of these “wooterific” items to support the families and businesses of this disaster.

Come on fellow Wooters, lets join together helping the Red Cross and buy 800 million spot light/vacuum combos!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

War Eagle!

[quote user=“JeffClark”]I think we can all pretty much agree we want something cool for cheap. And the majority of us would vote “iPod” very quickly.

I personally love Woot’s setup. No clue what you’re gonna get. Apparently someone usually likes what they have since they sell out most of the time.

And with that, I’m going to bed. We don’t get many hurricanes in Oklahoma so I’ll see what’s shakin Sunday night.[/quote]

I agree completely: that’s what makes it fun to stay up 'till 1:00, the suspense.

I’m about to sleep too. And the forecast’s clear in NJ.

Todays selection is not intended to make light of the potential serious nature of the storm approaching Florida…

[quote user=“starwarsfr3ak”][quote user=“Lord Omega”][quote user=“starwarsfr3ak”]what, so one vacuum wasn’t enough of a slap in the face? This is such shit upon shit. Woot’s shittiest lineup ever. What’s next? A fuckin’ toaster?

All ranting aside, I like the donation idea, but um, maybe you should accept donations on SOMETHING THAT SELLS next time.[/quote]

Still “drunk”? No wait, you’re just retarded.

:roll:[/quote]

Yeah I was drunk last night, had a great time at a party, you know, a LIFE. As for being a retard, you’re their poster boy you pathetic downs syndrome-lookin fugly btich. You ain’t got shit on comebacks, so why don’t you go into your daddy’s gun locker and play some russian roulette with yourself? It promises so much fun, it’ll be a BLAST.[/quote]

See, in order to make a comeback you have to first direct something towards me worthy of one. There’s nothing wrong with being drunk, hell, god knows I’ve been drunk plenty of times. It’s people like you that pretend to be something they’re not that I get a kick out of.

It’s ok though, you can pretend to be something you’re not all you want. If it makes you feel better, that’s fine. By the way, how exactly am I their “poster boy”? Oh wait, I agree with the majority of their products and you don’t. That must be it. :roll:

As for the next time you type an incoherent response to something I have to say, try and refrain from using terms such as downs syndome and fugly. It makes you look LESS like you’re 14.

So does that mean that the flashlight is just for looks?

Look, I don’t mean to break up the party, but isn’t this supposed to be a forum about buying cool stuff? Yeah.

Now, play nice, or I’ll douse you in flame retardant. Omega, just don’t reply - it’s the attention he wants. Starwars, get a new hobby - pissing people off is lame.

I just bought two vacuums… but the light is tempting…

[quote user=“pseudo”]Look, I don’t mean to break up the party, but isn’t this supposed to be a forum about buying cool stuff. Yeah.

Now, play nice, or I’ll douse you in flame retardant. Omega, just don’t reply - it’s the attention he wants. Starwars, get a new hobby - pissing peopleoff is lame.

I just bought two vacuums… but the light is tempting…[/quote]

Yeah, I suppose you can only throw the troll so many table scraps before you have to stop. If you don’t, they tend to become attached. Anyways, my heart goes out to those who are facing Frances this upcoming weekend. I’ve been through a couple hurricanes, so I understand first-hand how damaging they can be. Be safe.

yeah man, i’m in the market for a soundcard and headphones too. some kind of poll to ask what we’d like to see more of, even pricewise rather than product, would be cool, but that would be too good. woot is but a game to these madmen. they aren’t making enough money to get seriously into marketing. they are more doing us a favor than anything else

My friend, who’s also a regular on the forum will probably buy one to send to his girlfriend in Florida when he wakes up and sees what it is and what it will go to. Three cheers for woot for helping out with this messy situation.

could not find reviews for this vacuum… didn’t know anyone made a rechargeable wet vac before.
I think it’s this one made to go on your boat: http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10001&productId=81397 $49.99?

and I thought the rechargeable spotlight was the $30+ item. no time to search on that… goodnight

i resent that statement… i really do…

I’ve been looking for a good carvac and this may be it. Probably good for other things like cleaning the car after a day at the beach, etc. Particularly useful cuz it’s tough to find a power outlet in parking garages for apt/condo complexes.

WHY NO COMMENT

THIS IS SOOO TRUE

I guess everyone is just sloooow.

SIZZAD

Regardless of whether or not you have a hurricane coming at you, these are still useful products! I am interested to know what brand/model # the vacuum is, but hey, it looks pretty interesting! Since when was Woot forced to sell speakers every day of the week? I agree with the majority…it’s fun just to see what they’ll have next and I definitely enjoy it when it’s a bargain that I’m looking for!