Hurricane Frances Bundle

“This stuff is good for small spills or the random blackout” and later “a world of ignorant people”

A world of ignorant people? If anyone is ignorant, it’s you. Blackout? Racism isn’t cool dude.

[quote user=“tlop”]“This stuff is good for small spills or the random blackout” and later “a world of ignorant people”

A world of ignorant people? If anyone is ignorant, it’s you. Blackout? Racism isn’t cool dude.[/quote]

True I am ignorant.

It shoudl really be Cubeout…to get rid of fucking Elian

I hate that little fucker so much!! And maybe we should send some of these hurricane saviors to the little cubans on boats…we could save their lives!

Woo hoo! Power and internet long enough to check today’s woot! To bad I spent all my cash on canned food and batteries or I would have bought one. So, mandatory evacutation for where I live (South Beach) was at 4pm yesturday. I am on the 12th floor, well above storm surge, so I’m staying. I have all the necessarry supplies, canned goods, radio, half gallon of vodka, case of beer, so I’m set. And just in case I’m not, a hottie in 831 invited me over for tequila shots! See all you guys when I get power and Internet back!

Oh, and if any of you are religious, say a little pray that my windows don’t give. Couldn’t find a roll of duct tape to buy to save my life.

Till then, Happy Hurricane Season! May your landfall party be blessed with overflowing cups of wine, and no direct hits from flying debris!
:smiley:

I live in FL… and I’m pretty sure my place is going to get wiped out…I live on the beach…screw it…thats why I have insurance…I’ll grab my computer and my dog and jump in my car…fuck it…I’m going to Biloxi… Gonna shoot some dice while the storm wreaks my house

[quote user=“Josh”]Woo hoo! Power and internet long enough to check today’s woot! To bad I spent all my cash on canned food and batteries or I would have bought one. So, mandatory evacutation for where I live (South Beach) was at 4pm yesturday. I am on the 12th floor, well above storm surge, so I’m staying. I have all the necessarry supplies, canned goods, radio, half gallon of vodka, case of beer, so I’m set. And just in case I’m not, a hottie in 831 invited me over for tequila shots! See all you guys when I get power and Internet back!

Oh, and if any of you are religious, say a little pray that my windows don’t give. Couldn’t find a roll of duct tape to buy to save my life.

Till then, Happy Hurricane Season! May your landfall party be blessed with overflowing cups of wine, and no direct hits from flying debris!
:-D[/quote]
you gonna di

[quote user=“Josh”]Woo hoo! Power and internet long enough to check today’s woot! To bad I spent all my cash on canned food and batteries or I would have bought one. So, mandatory evacutation for where I live (South Beach) was at 4pm yesturday. I am on the 12th floor, well above storm surge, so I’m staying. I have all the necessarry supplies, canned goods, radio, half gallon of vodka, case of beer, so I’m set. And just in case I’m not, a hottie in 831 invited me over for tequila shots! See all you guys when I get power and Internet back!

I would feel so very very bad if he really did die…but why would anyone stay in one place while a class 4 is coming and Biloxi is so close…

seems that the light is an emerson , i found it here [url]http://www.cssauction.com/product/___21/EMERSON-2-MILLION-CORDLESS-RECH.-HALOGEN-SPOTLIGHT.html[/url]

found the vac here [url]http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10001&productId=81397[/url] cheapest i found it was here [url]http://www.cssauction.com/product/___544/WEST-MARINE-RECHARGEABLE-CORDLESS-WET-DRY-VACUUM.html[/url]

Lucky bastard. . . 8

If you could only get it to me within 10 hours it’d be great.

Do you think Woot could get me a deal on a new house after Saturday?

:cry:

[quote user=“Lord Omega”][quote user=“pseudo”]Look, I don’t mean to break up the party, but isn’t this supposed to be a forum about buying cool stuff. Yeah.

Now, play nice, or I’ll douse you in flame retardant. Omega, just don’t reply - it’s the attention he wants. Starwars, get a new hobby - pissing peopleoff is lame.

I just bought two vacuums… but the light is tempting…[/quote]

Yeah, I suppose you can only throw the troll so many table scraps before you have to stop. If you don’t, they tend to become attached. Anyways, my heart goes out to those who are facing Frances this upcoming weekend. I’ve been through a couple hurricanes, so I understand first-hand how damaging they can be. Be safe.[/quote]

Aww he has a heart. What a shame that those “hurricanes” you went through (probably a small storm lol) didn’t whisk you away with 'em and did the world a favor. You’ll never redeem yourself.

nice omardeth. $70.44 shipped is the lowest for both and that’s with one shipping charge? So after donation we get half price. well acording to that site, they have it for 44.9% off the msrp of $109.98 themselves. that makes woot 63.6% off, with free shipping but $5 mandatory donation!

Forced to be socially responsible??!! :evil:

keep the beam light and ebay the wet/vac to someone in florida – ok, I just justified it.

seems that the light is an emerson , i found it here [url]http://www.cssauction.com/product/___21/EMERSON-2-MILLION-CORDLESS-RECH.-HALOGEN-SPOTLIGHT.html[/url]

found the vac here [url]http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10001&productId=81397[/url] cheapest i found it was here [url]http://www.cssauction.com/product/___544/WEST-MARINE-RECHARGEABLE-CORDLESS-WET-DRY-VACUUM.html[/url][/quote]

Woot: any chance on getting your hands on a surround sound system not for the computer? Either that or a DVD player would be nice.

Keep up the good work,
Ski

Hey Snapster, do u happen to have a ban option somewhere? honestly… Staaaa Wawsss is just making this place a bad place to hang out… it’s not even fun watching him be stupid… honestly… I don’t think anyone at woot would mind that 1 product he might never even buy in the next year of coming here to just annoy people. I’m seriously asking if you have a ban option…

Oh, and I say :smiley: for the product and the donation.

If you are still in Floriida and not attemtping to get out, you do not need a flashlight, you need therapy.

The good part is you will probably receive this package right after your double wide goes floating into Atlantic.

Okay, who invited the DEMOCRAT

Okay, who invited the DEMOCRAT![/quote]

I’m guessing he messed up when he registered and accidentally hit a J instead of a K. They are right next to each other after all. It was his INTENT to hit K, but he couldn’t quite figure out ho to punch that exact key. :lol

[quote user=“jmeier”]
True I am ignorant.

It shoudl really be Cubeout…to get rid of fucking Elian[/quote]

Someone has been watching too much I Love The 90s.

I’m in the midwest, and we lose power all the time…from storms that usually produce tornados. So this is a good one for us, too![/quote]

You need a huge spotlight and vaccum for when your power goes out? Do you clean out your car and hunt deer at this time of the power outage? :lol

Um, unfortunately, you appear to be one of the many ignorant ones talking about how this deal isn’t very useful. Half of the fools are talking about how this won’t do any good for a hurricane. The other half are talking about how they aren’t affected by the hurricane, so they don’t need this. All, are idiots – or, at least, are missing the point.

The deal is a vacuum and flashlight. They can be used by anyone. Woot made it clear that this was not even intended to be something to be sold to or sent to people in Florida for hurricane cleanup use!

The “Hurricane Relief” part of the deal is the $5 donation. Period.

So, again, the vacuum and light aren’t meant for helping with hurricane cleanup. This is clear. Calling people ignorant is rather ironic – since you appear to be missing the whole dang point of the item – that it is “Hurricane Relief” in the form of a cash donation – not “Hurricane Relief” from a 1-gallon vacuum. :roll: Next time, try reading and thinking before you start calling people ignorant.

This could have been a set of speakers for “Hurricane Relief” just as easily. The ITEMS do not MATTER. You would probably have been here telling us about how the speakers aren’t going to help people in Florida stop the water. Duh. It’s the $5, genius.

• John…

Um, unfortunately, you appear to be one of the many ignorant ones talking about how this deal isn’t very useful. Half of the fools are talking about how this won’t do any good for a hurricane. The other half are talking about how they aren’t affected by the hurricane, so they don’t need this. All, are idiots – or, at least, are missing the point.

The deal is a vacuum and flashlight. They can be used by anyone. Woot made it clear that this was not even intended to be something to be sold to or sent to people in Florida for hurricane cleanup use!

The “Hurricane Relief” part of the deal is the $5 donation. Period.

So, again, the vacuum and light aren’t meant for helping with hurricane cleanup. This is clear. Calling people ignorant is rather ironic – since you appear to be missing the whole dang point of the item – that it is “Hurricane Relief” in the form of a cash donation – not “Hurricane Relief” from a 1-gallon vacuum. :roll: Next time, try reading and thinking before you start calling people ignorant.

This could have been a set of speakers for “Hurricane Relief” just as easily. The ITEMS do not MATTER. You would probably have been here telling us about how the speakers aren’t going to help people in Florida stop the water. Duh. It’s the $5, genius.

• John…[/quote]

plus…even if they did need whatever this item was…it would probably be a little too late since everyones already evacuated