Hydrofarm Accessories

Nice to see that corporate take-over hasn’t killed all of woot’s spirit and that they’re still a bunch of pot-heads.

You mean this stuff isn’t for tomatoes???

wait, you mean this stuff can be used for tomatoes!?

The FLT24 T5 light has a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty. Does that apply when buying from Woot (states 90 day limited warranty)?

I dunno, this magazine is all about hydro and I never see any mention of pot growing. I mean it’s legal and all some states and there’s no way they’d pretend pot growers didn’t use hydro cause you know. That would probably be a huge market driver if it was true.

http://www.maximumyield.com/

Shipping only to Colorado and Washington…

she might want to move her fingers away from the sharp end of those scissors.

Anyone have dimensions of the Deep water culture system and the Aeroponic one as well?

the deep water culture system: The Original DWC Hydroponic System (24" x 20" x 8.5" - 8 plants) is the perfect size. Now you can turn any space into a garden. The system features Large 3.75" super fine net pots. Each 3.75" pot gives you 25% more room for your roots than a standard 3" net pot.

the aeroponic one:The Aeroponic 8 (4" x 26" x 16" - 8 plants) is the perfect size. Now you can turn any space into a Garden. This system features Large 3.75" Super Fine net pots. Each 3.75" pot gives you 25% more room for your roots than a standard 3" net pot.

Anyone know the dimensions of the AAPW1000 pump, needing to know if it will fit into a 6" round opening of a water tank.

Has anybody received there items already