I'm A Humanatarian

+1

Ha ha… how macabre.

I cannot stop laughing at this shirt! Ordered two of them, now I’m wishing I would have got one day shipping.

And it’s good in Chili, too.
Goes great with Soylent Green Crackers!

They were called the Donner Party so Donner’s Party Mix makes more sense and sticks to the name.

I stopped buying woot shirts but this is too good. Driven across Donner Pass many times.

Only if they’re grass fed :slight_smile:

Congrats. This is a great shirt. I just swore off buying woot stuff, but I’ll start that tomorrow, because I’m pretty sure I need this shirt.

I was so hoping this shirt would win! I bought 2. My kids got a little history lesson and they laughed, too.

Soylent green is people!

Ok, now I’ve GOT to get one (or, some) of these!

steve

Scratch that. Donner! party of four…

Congrats! As a prize, you get to be the first one served.

Gotta outfit the whole family… damn limits of 3! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank YOU sir!

I remember back in the late 70"s when I moved to Denver and found that the Student Union at the university in Boulder was known as the Alfred Packer Memorial by the students…guess the food was really that bad…

Too soon.

Wow… swing and a miss!

Very sincerely no pun intended…

This shirt is in POOR TASTE.

If shirt woot has run out of ideas to this extreme a level then maybe it is time to close the doors?

So, is this more of a western states story?

Living in Florida I had never heard of this or anything about this at all. Had to read the wikipedia link someone posted.

Was it made fun of in a movie or something? I don’t think many people in my circle will get the joke because they won’t have heard of the story…

EDIT: Looks like I was right. Western states clearly lighting up the map! (Although the shirt doesn’t get posted till 1am EST, I still think the map will be shaded more on the west coast)

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/films/donner/player/

Great resource to learn about the joke on this shirt.
Including a free hour and 23 minute long documentary, and many other interesting things, including a teacher’s guide!

That’s just wrong. Shudders

I feel like this is one of those that everyone wanted to vote for because they thought it was funny but most are too afraid to buy…