I'm a Lumberjack

Well done David!

Think you’re on the wrong site but happy shopping, hope you find what you’re looking for.

That video always makes me laugh out loud. Thanks for the memories!

This shirt should have been sold on Wednesday, because of course on Wednesdays lumberjacks go shopping.

Right, right, stop it. This discussion’s got too silly. Started off with a nice little idea about a plaid shirt and “Hello” tag riff on a famous Monty Python sketch, but now it’s got silly.

FTW

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inq–Sorry, wrong sketch, I’ll come in again.

Costume shirts should always appear on a model, woot. It’s too hard of a read just on a template.

Fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and the illusive Bag O’ Crap.

Why are long sleeve shirts 66.6% more than their short sleeve counterparts?

This shirt matches my Michael Palin plush perfectly. We can now parade about the town properly.

Well, now that song will be in my head all day.
This bird is no more, it has ceased to be!

Wish the kids sizes were in long sleeve for my little guy.

I totally forgot that the plaid in the video was my clan tartan. Definitely getting this one.

the name tag reminds me of the film I’m a Cyborg, But That’s OK.

Boooo! The print should have the shirt unbuttoned a bit with a frilly bra peeking out of it.

You just can’t do the first verse!

I noticed a huge spike in viewership of the wine.woot.com Phat Goose Party video. Related? I sure hope so.

I think that this shirt should only be sold in women’s sizes, as per the lyrics…

I am trying to but this shirt but site won’t let me choose anything except kids’ sizes!! WTF???

Apologies - the responsible parties have been sacked.

Speed to First Woot: 1m 55.661s
First Sucker: bob442
Last Wooter to Woot: chris14992
Last Purchase: 2 minutes ago

First day sales 952
First day posts 38