I'm a time traveler, too!

Just let me pack my air guitar and I’ll go with.

Unfortunately Sergei Avdeyev and a few others don’t qualify for this shirt.

Sergei Avdeyev holds the world time travel record.

Back to say: “Pass Me at Your Peril?” Can’t beat straightforward some nights…and this is one of those.

There is a vessel in your world where the days of my life are pressed together like the chapters of a book so that he may step from one to the other without increase of age, while I, weary traveler, must always take the slower path.

thank you very much. I love to learn new things, even if I don’t fully understand them.

Girl in the fireplace. :slight_smile:

Gotta love a great Doctor Who quote first thing in the morning!

Of course it has to be from one of the saddest episodes and now I’m depressed.

I second this. You suck Orcrist42!

I would love for them to do a remake of back to the future, but for some reason I think the writers/producers/director would probably make it very mediocre.

Like the shirt - on the fence about picking it up.

That’s heavy, Doc.

Is this the 50s or 1999?

Bonus: When Time Traveling at this speed, you rarely have to worry about being hit on by your teenage mother.

Well, the effect occurs at any distance; so, these residents are out of luck, too: 7 Highest Cities in the World

But for that matter, time may well flow furthest from the median for Alaskans.

WOW! I LOVE this t-shirt. But I won’t buy it beacuse it is black. Woot sells way too many balck t-shirts. Here in Florida you can only wear a black t-shirt about 7 weeks out of the year, otherwise THEY ARE TOO HOT!

PLEASE WOOT! what’s wrong with color?

That only holds true for distance from the axis so really cities closer to the equator are more affected than higher altitude cities, even being about .05 radians (about 2.85 degrees)[someone want to check my math? I sometimes have trouble with sinusoidal functions I’m looking for the angle whose cos is just under .999] off of the equator is the equivalent of around 4 miles of altitude which is about as high as cities get. Of course higher altitude added on does help too.

Speed to first woot: 2m 44.005s
First sucker:kermit7969
Last wooter to woot:ghostr1der
Last purchase:a minute ago

First day sales 820
First day posts 16

He held record until 2005.
There is at least two men who broke his record: