I Already Voted

I Already Voted

@mtn3pitt

I believe that you wanted this.

1 Like

You’re so nice. And you have a good memory.

I’ll be more unhelpful once I’m awake.

I should ideally be sleeping for another 30 minutes, then fully wake up 30 minutes after that, and complain that I didn’t want that extra 30 minutes.

2 Likes

It’s been a long time since I’ve even looked at Woot Shirts. Tired of buying them and having them shrink too SHORT.

So I check back in to see if they offer Tall as an option only to see they have all kind of options except Tall. The monkeys can send me an email when they do.

1 Like

I rarely buy Woot shirts for the same lack of tall sizes. Major bummer.

Ordered! Thanks for tagging!

Howdy, @dbarkley and @gryhnd. Thanks for the feedback. We used to hear this quite a bit! But if it’s been a while since you purchased a shirt, you might be interested to know that we’ve changed both brands we offer (classic and fitted) to a much higher-quality shirt, and had less issues with shrinking than the older brands. And if you’re still on the fence, you can try out one of our heather colors (heather grey, dark heather, or heather blue), as they’re really nice cotton-poly blends that are even less likely to experience shrinking than the 100% cotton shirts (and they’re super soft, too). Anyway, with the Prime BOGO going on, it seems like a great time to give the new brands a shot. :slight_smile: Regardless, thanks for weighing in!

1 Like