"I always feel like somebody's watchin' me, ________!"

Big brother watches because he cares!:smile:

1 Like

cares to sell you stuff!

To check if data is being collected about you, you can Google it. Oh wait…

4 Likes

security watching GIF

2 Likes

Such personal profiling of each page view you do in Amazon is a known key driver of its growth. It is why Microsoft Windows has cookies and virtually all websites use them. Facebook does similar profiling and does not request permission to use and follow your cookie equivalents. Most of this is hard to avoid because blocking efforts can intentionally cause parts of a website to not load.

You are left with choosing to selectively block and choose whether or not to use some social media or avoid the more egregious ones as much as possible.

2 Likes

Its your own fault for being a mortimeme!!

Anyone else find it “coincidental” that this is the poll question on the same page/day that they are selling a home DNA surveillance kit?

Thinking Think GIF by The official GIPHY Page for Davis Schulz

4 Likes

Indubitably, my good sir. Indubitably.

2 Likes

It’s like the aliens are tired of gathering our DNA via night time abductions, too many cameras… So now, they are teaching us how to test ourselves fro them

X Files Art GIF by Lily Padula

8 Likes

Ain’t nobody watching you, Rockwell!

2 Likes

Goodness, there is no satisfying some people. The cheek swabs - are now from mouth and done at home instead of having to pick you up and dump you off.

Much less uncomfortable! And the next day you do not walk funny.

2 Likes

…as most of us type our responses with a connected camera staring us in the face. :w_worried:

3 Likes

Some people miss the abductions, it’s the only way to feel special…
It’s like secret missing getting “cat calls”

3 Likes

That’s why I always wear my mask when I am on the internet

im sorry ben affleck GIF

4 Likes

I just hang my mask on said camera.

3 Likes

Lest we not forget that Rockwell had Michael Jackson singing BACKUP on that song!

1 Like

Mine have shutters or tape. Amazon will sell you some if you do not want to look “ghetto.”

Not if you put tape over the camera and physically disable the microphone internally :alien:

I am the eye in the sky
Looking at you

1 Like

I can read your mind
I am the maker of rules
Dealing with fools

An excellent choice of music