I am become death, the destroyer of worlds

I do like the color combination though. Maybe if it wasn’t so much gold as pale yellow… it might look less like uncooked spaghetti.

Three words: Call me, Ishmael.

I like the design but I’m not crazy about the colors :frowning:

Intricacies upon intricacies…wear it + start a religion, a futuristic post apocalyptic religion, but you’ll start something none the less.

I’m curious how the black will turn out on the navy. I already know for sure that black lines don’t show up at all, but maybe the large areas in this design will be subtly distinguishable from the navy.

Kinna reminds me of Ganondorf. Only kinna though.

very very tempting. I like the contrasting, but like others don’t know how well it will print on navy.

I was unsure, but I’m in for one. It’s a little darker (thematically, not visually) than the type of thing I usually wear, but something about it is just reeeally cool. I love it.

is this shiny gold metal?
or bleh yellowish-orange ink?

This one reminds me of Tyrael from Diablo II.

Good call! I knew I thought it looked like something I’d seen before!

Pretty neat shirt, not completely understanding as well…
BUT it must be something good because his other shirt.woot entry was seriously a legend in my opinion.

I laughed at

“CONDITION: St. Homobonus”

I now officially have the maturity of a 9 year old.

Is this out of Aztec or Myan mythology? I just ask because those are the only things I can think of when I look at this shirt.

Bhagavad Gita, Revelations, Truman and Oppenheimer. I damn near wooted just on the quote alone.

I’m gonna go get a drink and see if I like the design as much afterwards.

Now this is a great shirt! I’ve been waiting for one of these for a while! Great design and concept.

He actually reminds me more of Zasalamel.

my thoughts exactly.

Is this the angel that heralds the end of the military industrial complex?

Size is irrelevant…have we all forgotten how tall Chucky was??