I Am The Internet

yeah-sorry-can’t allow my social life as a teenager to further go down the tubes r0fl.

edit, okay i admit it-i secretly want to wear this shirt inside my house when i am all alone.

For one derby they were banned

His website really looks like it could be a page of Napoleon Dynamite art…

dur dee doo AL GORE dur dee doo LOLZ dur dur NO THANKS durr dur ANOTHER ASPHALT SHIRT???

i almost want to buy this. but it would have to say internetS for me to drop any ched on it

woah daE!

this shirt has nathan written all over it.
you gotta tell me if you read this

No, woot never said that. They’re giving honourable mentions, which will likely be put into a Do-Over derby in the (near?) future.

Oh, you’re right. The shirt could use better diction as well.

I’ve always seen it spelled “intarwebz”, with an A. :wink:

I prefer to buy shirts that I CAN’T make myself. =\

nice…tater tots and quazadilyas

i know right? either way, id get it the more oi look at it, the more i want to. but i just bought nobody’s child, and might have to by Angry day if its reckoned tmrw. we shall see

Wow… I’m totally surprised by this being printed.

This shirt is so horrible that it rocks. I’m in for 1.

ewww, yuck… bright colors, large bold text on asphalt. Yeah, that works… not!!! Might have gotten away with this if it was a white shirt…

I also agee with another poster, I like to buy shirts that neither myself nor my nephews (9 and 10) could make… How in the world did this win???

David

ouch! napolean dynamite? al gore? ASPHALT ISSUES?

i’m new to woot. had no clue there was an abundance of asphalt tees. I thought i’d try to tone down the bright colors with a dark neutral tee. my beloved aqua wasn’t an option.
[ cyberspace! | i'd really like to make this into a shirt. Pri… | Flickr ]

“All i want to be is someone that makes new things and thinks about them” -John Maeda

DIY HANDDRAWN 4 LIFE

I didn’t mean any insult by the Napolean Dynamite comment. Happens to be one of my favorite movies…

Looking at the flyers section especially, that’s just the thought that popped out. I could easily see some ligers or badass unicorns fitting right in…

It didn’t win anything; this is not a derby shirt. It’s a daily, chosen by woot. =)

Congratulations on the print, Will. Don’t worry about the critiques (or the outright hate). Nobody can please everybody and there are some people here who really do like the shirt.

That said, I’m not secure enough in my geekiness to wear a shirt like this. :wink:

Not hate here, just not liking the design. Others have already mentioned that they like it. So… to each their own…

On another note, I sincerely hope that the T-Shirt designers are not intimidated by negative comments based on personal opinion. I may not like a particular design today, but may like a different one by the same artist. As such, I applaud all of them for their efforts and hope that they continue.

David

Couldn’t agree more. This shirt is horrible. The subject is a bland joke, and the artwork requires very little talent at all. Woot certainly chose this one because of the jokes that would stick with the “internet-savvy” crowd (which of course the majority of the visitors are) and the payout they’d receive from that. In any case, this is certainly not a shirt worthy of a showcase on a once per day site.