I Bet It’s Better There…

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
is it in you? wooters.us!

I Bet It’s Better There… [bombed] - $10.00 + free shipping (standard) OR $5 to get it overnight (Tuesday) OR $5 international shipping shipping

1 * Cranberry Woot Tee

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

And the kick-ass duo is back again! Congrats Drakxxx and CrescentDebris!!

This is very similar to an older design woot shirt…

So, so much better than yesterday’s offering… Congrats, guys!

This is very similar to an older design woot message board post…

Congrats on the print guys!

You’re referring to “The Last Day” by CMDixon, methinks. Quite similar in composition, though the contents and ideas are quite different.

I’m always glad to see Drakxxx and Crescentdebris print, and this is no exception. :slight_smile:

I just hope to see the giant, rampaging duck tomorrow. :smiley:

If shirt.woot birthed fanfiction, I’d totally ship Drakxxx and Crescentdebris.

I’m kidding, guys. xD Congrats on the awesome print! :slight_smile:

I’ve always considered Drakxxx to be perhaps the best lineartist on woot. I don’t think I’ve ever appreciated his abilities more than today.

Cool design, but that skeleton in the car keeps me from buying it. It’s too dark for me.

hey look, they actually got your names in the bio this time!

I am really glad to see that this printed. Congratulations to you both on a beautiful job. I also enjoyed that little description of the artists, very funny. :smiley:

I never noticed the skeleton until you pointed it out. Hm.

In a world where all possible juice flavor combinations seemed to be exhausted, a boy and his dog will breathe new life into the land:

Introducing Cran-Shirt.

Which reminds me of an old Bill Cosby skit, where the ending “punchline” is a Roman solider saying “I’ve come to seize your cranberry, not to praise it.”

:slight_smile:

I don’t think the Grass is Greener on that side. The author should have thought of that.

A heartwarming tale of a boy and his radioactive dog. This shirt will remind me of their journey into madness.

Excellent design, beautifully executed. It speaks…

This should have won the Derby. It’s just masterful art.

Won’t stop me!