I gave Kevin the person $9, I gave Eustace the spider $36, I gave Amy the bee $27. Based off of this information, how much should I give Pebo the cat?

I gave Kevin the person $9, I gave Eustace the spider $36, I gave Amy the bee $27. Based off of this information, how much should I give Pebo the cat?

2 Likes

$18

1 Like

Silly Woot. That’s not how math works!

oh, was this multiple choice? :laughing:

1 Like

the cat always gets the lion’s share. See what I did there? :slight_smile:

5 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

If you have a spider and a bee money, that is silly. Kevin says Thanks. We don’t know how much money you have or why a cat needs it either!
Thanks for funny things to contemplate.

1 Like

Listen, the cat doesn’t need money. The cat needs goods and you need to provide them – cat food in a variety of flavors for the cat to randomly decide sucks and it will never eat but will change its mind the following day, week, month, etc., catnip so it can lose its everloving mind, a cat box that must be kept clean or the cat will poop right next to it out of spite, lots of cuddles, pets, and scritches, a warm bed to sleep on, and, if possible, a dog to harass.

All of this costs money. So go to work, earn that money, and buy stuff for your cat. Oddly enough, you’ll be glad you did.

16 Likes

FTFY

8 Likes

I approve.

Wait.
I thought paying for pu…oh.
So you mean a real cat?

1 Like

It’s seems to me that the amount is being multiplied, in the example, by 4, then 3, so the next would, in my mind, be 2, then followed by 1.

I put $16.50 because if the ratio is constant between $4.50 per standard number of legs, it would be $18. But I’m allergic to cats, so I’m going to need it to subsidize the cost of my allergy medication first.

13 Likes

The number of feet is the multiple :wink:

WTF cares!

I said $18 but I wouldn’t give Pebo the cat anything cause he is a sneaky little git. I should deduct the cost of cleaning my quilt after he coughed up a hairball.

3 Likes

All the monies.

3 Likes

Nothing.
Give the $18 to Pat the dog, who will actually be appreciative.

4 Likes