I Got a Rock

I Got a Rock

I Got a Rock

1 Like

Very simple and not too flashy. But then again… neither was Charlie Brown. Shirt is meant to mimic his iconic costume in It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. Thus it being on a white shirt. And the font… well… Comic Sans because it’s based on comic strip :slight_smile:

Fun design. I think I would love it more without the text as anyone who gets it will get it without the text, but nice idea.

1 Like

Thanks! I don’t think Woot will choose it, but I think it’s a fun, simple design. I struggled with the text issue, but one of my friends didn’t get it even with the text, so…

Shrug

Got your last two Peanuts themed shirts, btw. The Batman one, I bought for myself… or thought I did, but I ordered the wrong size so that will be going to the wife. She really liked the Firefly one, so I got it for her and the correct size of the the Batman one for myself LOL

My dad actually laughed so hard he cried when he saw it. Hope it does well!

1 Like

The “I got a rock” is a such a childhood happy memory for me. I included it in one of my designs, last year as well (among a cast of others :slight_smile: ).

2 Likes

Thanks! I don’t think it will even get close to the top 10 or even chosen for the EC. But… ya never know!