I hate this new set up

This new format sucks big screaming monkeys! What happened? You guys thought a simple, easy to read and navigate format that was working for years was too good for business? I’ve been a Woot shopper for years, and one day of this and I don’t think I will ever come back.

12 Likes
  1. It’s a little over a year old.
  2. While the old format may have worked for some, it was rough on the back-end and needed to be replaced.
  3. I Miss the Old Woot
  4. https://shirt.woot.com/offers/never-shopping-at-woot-again
  5. You could still shop at Woot without interacting with the forums; many people do.
1 Like

The forums are like the SMOKING section of woot. You may not like the toxic smell, but the atmosphere is the best.

4 Likes

You’re all pretend anyways.

No!!! Not Cheese. I thought we locked him in a box and left that box in an underground vault which was then filled with cement.

(Then again, Cheese has been known to be brilliant at times.)

CHEESE INSPIRED SO MANY THINGS…
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f0/51/80/f05180e2da6dd3b219363e00bb7a50ff.gif

Saw that earlier, but declined to post it.

At least you’re staying away from one of Cheese’s contemporaries, even if it was a different universe.

I’m both curious and afraid…

Yeah, Woot sucks. You should never come back.

Until next time.

4 Likes

Eh. More crap for us!

2 Likes

What???

1 Like

It’s completely ridiculous yet true.

1 Like

If you don’t use the forums how do you know what they’re selling?

If you don’t talk to me, then how do you know I spout nonsense?

(Think about it.)

You don’t exist. That’s how.

1 Like

You know who else doesn’t exist!?

2 Likes

Yes, change is hard but I think most people have grown to like/love our new forums. The old forums were almost a decade old code built on a beta that never saw the light of day. It was horrible to maintain and the smallest thing broke them. We had to move on or risk having no forums.

1 Like

except @mick52…she hates the GIF size limit.

3 Likes