I have a great design but no Photoshop skills. Any way to get feedback from shirt.woot people?

I have a great design that I hand drew, but I don’t have the Photoshop skills to make it look great for submission. Does shirt.woot ever look at rough designs so I can get some feedback before going to a friend of freelancer to touch up the design digitally?

We’ve worked with artists before with not great photoshop skills, but we haven’t taken a drawing and digitized it. We’re willing to work to get a real good design, so you’re welcome to submit it, but we definitely also take time and effort into consideration before accepting a design.

I’ll give it a try, digitize it and submit. If you guys like it but it needs more work (rejected), I’ll get a graphic designer to touch it up.

Thanks!

There are some pretty easy tutorials to get yourself better at Photoshop, before you have to get outside help with it. I only started using Illustrator and Photoshop a few months ago, and I’m really pretty comfortable with them now.

Thanks, I’ll go look for some tutorials, do you recommend any in particular? :slight_smile: I only have PhotoShop and Illustrator available at work right now, so I’ll have to get a copy for myself at some point to use at home.