I just found out about this forum

This is your first night off and you are spending it with us???

Where is Penny?

Penny has school in the A.m., so she is right here snoring away( not really snoring just sleeping)

Nice of you to let her rest.

Didn’t have a choice!

There is always a choice, it’s wise of you to notice the consequences.

OMG! it is so true!

It’s good to see you, with the love of your life. It makes a better man.

that is for sure, don’t know whewre I would be without her!

I dont’ want to think about where I would be without Orc.

for some reason it makes you feel better that you need them, and want them

LP

It’s true, even when I am tired and crabby and mean to him. . . I know and he knows, life would be so miserable without making it work.

heh! preach on! the only thing that makes me stop in my tracks anymore is when i get so frustrated with everyone else, but the only person I let anger show too is her. hurts, because she is the only one i care about, but am quick to confront. But she and I know that if I really didnt love one another that those instances would be taken at surface level and seen as personnel attacks, she knows I am just venting, but still makes me feel bad to do it :frowning:

Yup, I am working on not letting him be my target also. It’s tough with work and the kids making me so tired. We are going to be together when both of those things are gone. Gotta make those priorities!

Errr…

Thanks for the warm welcome :stuck_out_tongue:

Somehow we tend to hijack threads. Not sure how or why. Please don’t take it personally.

Yes, sorry, it seemed to happen all over the place last night. I guess we were bored.

Still welcome!