i know we can do it 1000 page thread

hey everyone i know we can do it… lets go for a 1000 page thread, plz no spamming flooding and what not… lets get this thousand pages legitly

hahaha…good luck getting to 1000 pgs. and sticking to those rules!

Umm… sure…rrighttttt…let the spam begin

yeah, flat out, it aint gonna happen.

I tried to, it just wont work, especially 1000 pages, its gonna take the post whore thread months to pull that off.

1000 pages will take a good while, but I guess it is possible.

Umm… To The Top.

[quote user=“cruzer”]

I tried to, it just wont work, especially 1000 pages, its gonna take the post whore thread months to pull that off.[/quote]
I

[quote user=“cruzer”]

I tried to, it just wont work, especially 1000 pages, its gonna take the post whore thread months to pull that off.[/quote]
could

[quote user=“cruzer”]

automate

[quote user=“cruzer”]

it

[quote user=“cruzer”]

and

[quote user=“cruzer”]

probably

[quote user=“cruzer”]

get

[quote user=“cruzer”]

there

Edit (this was my 500th)

[quote user=“cruzer”]

overnight.

[quote user=“obob”]
I
could
automate
it
and
probably
get
there
overnight.[/quote]

But what would be the point?

please don’t…well you could do it to this thread I guess, [:D] [:p] just leave the post whore thread for me to post in.

(Edited: just because you can do it doesn’t mean you should…)

okay, Jason :wink:

and pete to spam in?

[quote user=“Mydogkickzass”]

and pete to spam in?[/quote]

nope this can be pete’s new post whore ground too. [:)]

hmmm this makes me want to know what it actually said, and who changed it.