i know we can do it 1000 page thread

[quote user=“cruzer”]

hmmm this makes me want to know what it actually said, and who changed it.[/quote]

lol, same here…I’m curious now!

What’s the difference between this and the post whore thread? Is this one more of a teamwork/group effort type thing?

well that’s what the post whore thread is supposed to be, but some people decided to post 100 times in a row…and this person doesn’t want that, just like I don’t want that in the post whore thread.

I totally agree…too bad since its youe thread you can’t delete/control posts…

[quote user=“Mydogkickzass”]

lol, same here…I’m curious now![/quote]

I made another of those “twilight zone” quotes-within-quotes things.

Jason squashed it. I’m okay with that.

[quote user=“obob”]

I made another of those “twilight zone” quotes-within-quotes things.

Jason squashed it. I’m okay with that.[/quote]

lol very nice!!

[quote user=“Mydogkickzass”]

lol very nice!![/quote]

Though I must admit, I was sorely tempted to post a snide comment asserting that I can make him dance like Monkey-Boy Ballmer.

[link]Dancing Steve Ballmer

But that would be mean. This is their forum, after all, not a public place.

[quote user=“obob”]

Though I must admit, I was sorely tempted to post a snide comment asserting that I can make him dance like Monkey-Boy Ballmer.

[link]Dancing Steve Ballmer

But that would be mean. This is their forum, after all, not a public place.[/quote]

lol, you should have!

we could defently make 1000 pages… doesn’t have to be spam or flooding… talk about stuff like…

what are everyones veiw on the new Systems that are comming out… PS3 Xbox 360 or the nintendo revolution

playstation please!..I hate XBOX.

playstation is gonna be so nice… the new cell processor blue ray format… and there releasing it after xbox so they know if they have to make it better or not lol

Yeah, but the xbox 360 is going to make a lot of home theater applications much easier. Add in wireless controllers, etc. PS is going to have a fight on its hands. Of course, the one thing that I hate is the limited backwards compatibility.

To me, it is all about the games. Whenever a particular system has enough games on it that I want to play, then I will think about getting the system. That’s why I still haven’t bought an Xbox. There aren’t enough must-have exclusives, and even if there were, I have such a backlog on my current “to-play” list that it’ll be years before I get around to buying one.

So then, for the next generation, backwards compatibilty is a very desirable feature for me. That way I can play the one or two good launch titles, and still work on my backlog for the old system while I wait for more good games on the new system.

For me an Xbox was an easy choice. It is the only one will full DD5.1 sound, and there are enough games for me. I don’t play on consoles all that often so even just 2 or 3 good games lasts me a very very long time.

Which of the new systems I like best remains to be determined…

playstation is easy for me because of Gran turismo, I still have the first one!..I still love those games.

you know what game I got addicted to though, is Prince of Persia. those are some sweet games, and now that i thing about it, I still need to finish the second one.

[quote user=“cruzer”]playstation is easy for me because of Gran turismo, I still have the first one!..I still love those games.

you know what game I got addicted to though, is Prince of Persia. those are some sweet games, and now that i thing about it, I still need to finish the second one.[/quote]

Gran Turismo was nice, but I just didn’t have the patience to race over and over and over, just to get another car or another tweak for my car. I played a lot of 1 and 2, but only partway through 3, and haven’t even touched 4. I probably would have given it a try if they hadn’t cut the online play out of the final release.

Prince of Persia… are you referring to the second in the entire line, or the second of the current generation releases? Sands of Time is on my to-play list (pretty close to the top, in fact). I also have the original as a game on my phone, but can never make it more than a few screens without dying. It’s amazing how difficult some of the old-school games can be.

Not too amazing. Game developers back in the day had to concentrate on the game to capture players. Now, it’s usually about the quality of the graphics.

hahaha…good luck getting to 1000 pgs. and sticking to those rules!

Umm… sure…rrighttttt…let the spam begin

yeah, flat out, it aint gonna happen.

I tried to, it just wont work, especially 1000 pages, its gonna take the post whore thread months to pull that off.