I’ll Be Back

Actually not. I’m winging it this time. Life on the wild side.

Oooooooooo!

Takin’ risks, I like it.

This looks like something i would have on a pog back in the 90s. This is a good thing :slight_smile:

Your reference is both awesome and I totally can see what you mean. Oh, and for those who may not know what we’re referencing:

A brief history of Pogs

AA tee with a simple yet cool design. Not an insta-buy, but a definite, “I’ll leave this page up for tomorrow morning.”

I prefer the ironic, self-referential version from T2.

Ha! Hilarious Expo. I totally hear the Australian accent. Hey, it’s really cool to see you print really artistic designs sometimes and great stylized characters like this others.

If you don’t know what you’re doing, it probably won’t come back to you. Instead, you’ll end up having to go get it from out of the thorn bushes…

I approve. LOL

POGS ARE AWESOME! I still have a bunch!

It’s clever. Just not wear it on a shirt in public clever.

Love it, but my 12 year old son would probably get into trouble at school (gun and all)… He was asked to cover a shirt that said

http://www.newenglandlobster.net/shop/images/uploads/no%20pot.JPG

Otherwise, a good shirt!

But can it become governor?

Felicidades Jorge! esta buenísima!

I always wondered what the difference was between an Austrian and an Australian boomerang.

Congrats on the very fun tee, expo! :^)

EDIT: Ahh, bluejester beat me to that joke.

Hey Joel,

How 'bout sending us some shirt.woot coupon love.

And he’ll keep on returning, because in the words of Kyle Reese “That’s ALL he does! You can’t stop him!”

Cute shirt! ^-^

Amazing , thanks to all at Woot!

Cheers! (o;

Thanks a lot Collin , yeah I like to do whatever comes to my mind without style limits , glad you liked thanks again!