I’m From the Streets

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race
Bah! Missed this shirt? To buy it, click here!

Is it just me, or does this shirt kinda look like a bullseye for the bird crap to land?

Don’t care for the shirt, but the video in the description is hilarious!

me lo gusta mucho! lol. but im not getting one…

Hmm, I don’t have a gray shirt.woot yet…

Clever but I doubt I will pull the trigger. May need to sleep on it and see how I feel about it tomorrow morning.

haha yea that’s funny…but I’m not getting it either…

i haven’t lived the city life so i guess this ain’t for me

good idea. bout to climb on the roof and peer over 30 miles to the coast

I am going through with withdrawls for not checking Woot the other day when they had the last two tied shirts that went for $10.

I wanted both. I was litterally ill when I saw that the next day. Sigh. I spend so much on woot, I just can’t afford the $15 a piece and GOSH I love the little dragon . . .I think I might not be over it yet

I would have considered this if it weren’t for the text, love the design for the bird though, and have been hoping for a heather grey shirt, but that text… uck

Glorious shirt, also excellent “wear this shirt” reference :smiley:

Is that a cross-stitch clipart?

nice, it got a chuckle from me.

Sorry Adam, interesting concept, but I’m not really a fan of the overall look. I fear the bird will get lost in the heather. I found the text, while witty, the typography could have been better(perhaps a different font?) Overall, a good design, I just think it’ll be a shirt that won’t get the love you truly are seeking for it.

I really like this shirt, but for the love of God change the colors!
The colors are so horrible, I think I just died a little inside.
It could have been such an awesome shirt.

Glad someone else knows The Streets well enough to find that funny.

Geezers need excitement.

was gonna get one but bf wouldnt let me :frowning: I SUPPORT PIGEONS! damn hawks T.T atleast he got one :smiley: muhahaha ^^

Here’s another one, but in Tennis!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU-y8kAsr8Q

Would’ve been better with a Sesame Street reference.