I’m Gonna Let It Shine

Sooo…do we think Woot’s screens can handle those fine lines?

Thanks everybody! Too bad they had to change the name; I guess there was some copyright issue or something.

I too will wait with bated breath to see how well this prints…if it comes out poorly I may just have to dig a hole in the cold hard ground, curl up in it and cry for a while. Nah…too melodramatic :wink:

Please don’t let us down oh ye printers of woot! And thanks again to the voters/buyers!!!

grats on win, great looking design. +1

it’s so pretty! i wish i could wear it, but alas, having a “girlish figure” probably means that it won’t look the appropriate level of boxy-ness…

Congratulations Soothed! I just bought mine. I meant to use the expedited shipping and totally forgot! So, I hope someone will post a picture as soon as they receive their shirt.

Congratulations on your first derby win. It’s a beautiful design.

Congrats Soothed. This is the one I’ve been waiting for. I hope it prints well via Woot because otherwise it won’t do your art justice. A definite buy for me.

Congratulations soothed!

I agree. Sorry, I just don’t like the shirt.

a red shirt would do me more justice IMO.

forgive my dispassion, but this is by far the worst shirt woot for sale thus far.

You missed the Esperanto shirt, then

I’m gonna let it shine" (3x) “Let it shine, shine, shine, let it shine.” This is a Sunday School song people! I find this shirt deeply spiritual. Hella cool design!

Amen brother!..

oh gawd I love this shirt… i am so tempted… my only qualm is that the design doesn’t seem to flow with the shirt well…

I can’t decide if I love it or not. I think I’m gonna pass on this one, I just wooted the anatomy test (yay for second-day orders!), and I’m still paying off a new snowboard…

i love the colors, but not sure if i’m into this one. i got the anatomy one last night and another shirt a few days ago… already have 15 i think, so i have to slow down the pace, lol…

I am so mad I forgot to click expedited shipping. >_<
I really wanna see how it turns out soon. This was the shirt I was rooting for since the beginning. Can’t wait to see some photographs this Tuesday.

And with that, the Derby comes to its conclusion. Looks like someone ended up not getting their Pokemon card spending money after all. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do these shirts come pre-washed? I only ask because they are 100% cotton they are gonna shrink like crazy.

condition “scented”
what does it smell like???

That hardly qualifies as dispassion. And the worst? Seriously? Wow. I’ve seen far worse than this.
Edit* That’s not to say this is bad. I quite like it! Just wanted to clarify.