I’m Sorry

Yay! I’m not the only pedant.

Why is it always the male ‘piece’ that is apologizing with flowers. Why couldn’t it be the female ‘piece’ apologizing with a nice big fat t-bone?

Woot promoting sexism, that’s what this all boils down to. Shame on you woot!

Actually, I believe the correct flower for an apology is rue, which stands for regret in floriography. Then again, I don’t really know much about the language of flowers; internet sources vary wildly. I’m going with Wikipedia right now.

Does anybody know a definitive source? I always wanted to learn floriography to aid in creative writing…

Aw c’mon woot… you forgot the Vanilla Ice beatboxing classic “What It’s Like Having a Roni”..

I can’t think of any game that pisses people off more than Sorry. In for one.

Yeah, I think the blue piece is whipped.

so, is he going to say sorry when he slides down and whacks him, or has he already whacked him and red is now rehabbing and blue wants to say sorry?

Trust me, diamonds are only good for hocking these days… I wouldn’t waste money on jewelry when it could be used for something more enjoyable. Flowers are already dead and their ‘fresh date’ is such that they would be a constant reminder of how quickly people forget what they’ve done wrong, only to do it again… you know, like in a week. Nah… I’ll take a shirt, please.

so does that mean woot is also promoting male pawns hitting female pawns? gosh! for their sake i hope the red one doesn’t fall for it!

and apparently jaden is jaded on diamonds & jewelry :wink:

If you’ve been with a women than you’ll know the correct apology flower is roses.

Lots of them. The bigger/more expensive the closer you get to being forgiven. Fact.

I see no topping!!!

I demand coolwhip!

Do they know that if they both move forward one space one of them will have to go back to start?

I love it when people make that alliteration with my name XD.

I have to agree with JadenKale here. If you need to apologize to me, a nice shirt will do the trick.

Fine, fine. But floriography is cooler. :tongue:

Cute: )

ok Prateeko jr… :stuck_out_tongue:

This shirt is basically a romance movie in a nutshell. It almost made me cry, too!

Uhhh, do the pieces even have sexes? I think they’re both “it” thus there can be no sexism between them!

You’re welcome, Woot.

actually, if you give them a bunch of real roses with one fake rose and you tell them you will love them 'til the last flower dies, then they will forgive you forever… now THAT is a proven fact. Fact, I tell ya!

No way! Roses are cliche! Daisies require thought and of course, magic.