I MET SYSTEM I

Yes! Awesome shirts the last couple of days. I bought 2 today!

Excellent!

Oh, this shirt totally reminds me of a game I just finished but I can’t describe it even though it’s totally kickass-awesome-wow because I don’t want to be Sally Spoilerpants over here by describing of what in the game this shirt reminds me so you should just play the game that I’m talking about all the way through and then you’ll see what I see as far as this shirt reminding one of the game; if I name the game then it’ll be spoiled just by inference and logical deduction and knowledge of the game and its predecessor and where it’s going and that’d be terrible because the surprise of finding out while playing the game is so great and does an excellent job of building up anticipation for the next installment. Whooooooo.
/inner [sleep-deprived] 12 year old

Yeah.

I’m buying the shirt.

Congrats Drakxxx:)

I guess I’m the only one who doesn’t like this shirt. Well, there’s one in every crowd. Guess I’m it tonight.

THREE FOR THREE! First time ever! Who would have guess this derby would have had such worthy winners?

Wooooooot! I have totally renewed faith in wooters. Let’s keep it up folks. I see some upsettingly cartoonish kawaii stuff threatening to win in Hearts - don’t let that happen, please!

I’m not sure if I can pull this shirt off myself (it’s a little masculine for my tastes) but I know people who definitely can and will love it. :slight_smile:

I do believe this is a first. You cannot be speechless.

well not literally. You quoted something, after all.

It’s scary how close Star Rats was to printing.

And +1 to Cowboy Bebop!

Thanks guys for the support on this one!

I recently watched the film “Moon” on a few of your recommendations, and it was AWESOME. :slight_smile:

A furturistic take on The Wizard of Oz is something that crossed my mine when I first started drawing this up, so it’s very cool to hear someone got that vibe from it. I also listened to this for audio inspiration:

It’s been a personal random playlist staple for me for years now. :slight_smile:

Again, thanks so much for voting this one up to print guys. I’m glad you enjoy it, and may it serve you well in you interplanetary travels!

bought one!

That what i was thinking! but it’s missing that whole feminine bondage vibe. And the smiley faces have nothing to do with it, okay, it looks nothing like GLaDOS, we just have no lives and make meaningless connections to p0rtal every chance we get.It was an epic game though…

Looks like Woot’s rolling out lower prices…

I"m so excited this printed! I can’t wear it, but I’m getting one for my brother!!! Congrats!

(And might I just say that I’m shocked that this awesome design was third. I didn’t think the other two should have rated as high as they did, but that’s my opinion.)

High five! SEL was a great series.

Now Playing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1iJ3gu0z6E&feature=related

curse youuuuuuuu

Is there a way to see how many votes the other contestants got? I’d be very interested to know…

Resistance is Futile. You will be assimilated, Happily.

Number of votes for other contestants

Great job Drakxxx; especially in light of your despise of “word games”. LOL

Wow. I’m surprised, and quite happy. I liked (and thus voted for) exactly three shirts, and all three won. May this trend continue :smiley:

The only reason I’m not buying this shirt is that I can’t justify buying t-shirts (which I can only really wear on the weekends) three days in a row :stuck_out_tongue: