I Miss the Old Woot

Easy peasy? Your Woot’s ease of search tutorial here seems to have more than a wee stink of condescension

Starting to sound like the smartest guy in the room again… Tsk tsk

Giving copy/paste advice? Guilty

Better watch out, your own pet peeves…

ARE COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!

RIP Oolong.

1 Like

Condolences? Did you have a balancing bunny too?

Oolong going for his world record with nerves of steel:

Alas, Oolong left this earthly vale on Jan. 7, 2003.

A shrine was erected in his honor by Hironori Akutagawa

https://web.archive.org/web/20081229112229/http://sokaisha.hp.infoseek.co.jp/030108/030108.htm

1 Like

I miss the cold flute.

Snl Flute GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

aw…I picked up a fan.

1 Like

2 Likes

The current Woot was inevitable- as are the gripes and melancholy. I like it. It smells like success. I mean, remember when “peas and carrots” was a sign that the site’s run was over?

I misremember Woot being a Sunday-stroke-of-midnite-once-a-week thing of some surplus PC component. There has been some enjoyable stuff (contests, etc.)-- there still is, and I expect there “always” will be.

5 Likes

Oh that’s how you took that… Ok

1 Like

Ahhh …

The smell of excess

I’m mean, success

1 Like

Heh

Heh Heh

2 Likes

Down here cleaning out my dad’s closet…came across this blast from the (dusty) past :older_man:t2:

9 Likes

Those were cool boxes. Back from the time when we shipped EVERYTHING from our DAL warehouse.

4 Likes

What’s this???

A vintage 1953 BOC?? :w_boc: :w_happy2:

4 Likes

I was not’ referring to the forums but to the Clearance section like I said… At the moment I’m in the market for a good quality but affordable ceramic 4 quart covered pot in a gorgeous wine red but I can’t Search for it and I’m forced to go Item by ITEM! :roll_eyes:

I never even heard of woot til a cpl months ago lol :blush:

1 Like

You can search like Jim said. Each item listing gets it’s own forum thread. Search the threads for the items. It will return sold out sales, which is why you sort by latest.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

@therealjrn was giving a “workaround” to search Woot, using them forums.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

I was.

And I do miss the old Woot.

2 Likes