I need help - Phone Number for Woot [Resolved]

Hello,

Does anyone have a direct phone number for woot? I have been dealing with customer support over email all day and am not getting anywhere.

I logged in through my Amazon account to make a purchase yesterday. I am traveling and it’s a new credit card, so Amazon Payments flagged the action as suspicious, locked my account and cancelled the transaction.

I wanted the item, so I created a new non-Amazon linked account and placed my order. Of course, using this method, I did not get any prime benefits (free shipping, 10% discount). I figured as an Amazon company (prides themselves on customer service) it would be easy enough to explain to the customer service team… show them a copy of the cancelled order linked to my Prime Account - and an identical order with an account created yesterday… and get the $16 extra I had to pay credited. Sadly - that is not the case.

They are giving me the run-around and basically telling me I am out of luck. I have asked several times to speak to or be contacted by a supervisor and no luck.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’ve never seen a phone number for woot or many internet sales sites.

What I’d do is send a ‘personal message’ to a staff member. Thunderthighs is a moderator/helper for many people. Find where she has posted, click on the personal message envelope near her name & leave your message.

3 Likes

Eh. I linked them to this.

5 Likes

Call us on the line
Call us, call us any, anytime
Call us my love
You can call us any day or night
Call us

5 Likes

We now have phone customer service. It’s shown in the CS form when staffed (available).

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=�tween%

1 Like

I’ve never seen a phone number for woot or many internet sales sites.

What I’d do is send a ‘personal message’ to a staff member. Thunderthighs is a moderator/helper for many people. Find where she has posted, click on the personal message envelope near her name & leave your message.

1 Like

Eh. I linked them to this.

2 Likes

Call us on the line
Call us, call us any, anytime
Call us my love
You can call us any day or night
Call us

1 Like

We now have phone customer service. It’s shown in the CS form when staffed (available).

1 Like

[youtube=fWNaR-rxAic][/youtube]

867-5309. ask for jenny in customer service.

2 Likes

Hi - I ordered something more than a week ago. Received tracking information from UPS, but the product hasn’t arrived. Finally reached out to UPS this weekend and their investigation shows that the product was never delivered to them for shipping. How do I get this resolved?

3 Likes

Hi there. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

no area code?

3 Likes

Never for jenny.

5 Likes

What’s this about an extra 10% for having Prime???

2 Likes

I think it’s 867-5309

1 Like

So did @no1 back in Sept. 2018

3 Likes

Oh, I didn’t see that… He must have visited at the same truck stop as I.

1 Like