I Prefer Someone With Brains

Great concept, love it, congrats

A simple fix would be a separate silkscreen for the boy or girl and one for the preferred gender.

As someone who has bought SEVERAL shirts from www.WOOT.com, I am definitely disappointed in this lack of equality!

No one is ever happy! Don’t forget someone who just wanted to design a t-shirt created this, and if there were 50+ options it would over complicate something so simple. Move on people, it’s just a T-shirt! Buy the next one tomorrow, if you don’t like it today!

Though it’s not really that simple to double screen, and I have doubts about Woot getting such customization correctly, I do agree that additional options are welcome.

Perhaps offer the other two options in a side sale, Woot?

But what about our PanSexual friends who don’t identify their partner by gender? And what about…and on and on and on.

Zombie shirt, that’s it, move on.

I prefer shirts with male and female versions! Nicely done!

Wow. Lots of bored people on Monday mornings…

You know, if I could get one with the guy zombie saying that he prefers men with brains, I would totally buy it. However, it’s inappropriate for me otherwise. :frowning:

Zom Rom! Nice one Walmazan.

I suspect selling four variants at once is too much for Woot to handle until this hits the catalog. Hopefully everyone can get their version then. :slight_smile:

i’d have been in for a male zombie looking for guys with brains. sorry chicks, this dude digs… sausages.

Just want to throw my comment out there that I also wish there were of extra options for the LGBT community.

Having the option of a male zombie that likes men would have made me feel like there was an effort to be inclusionary, and I would have bought the shirt, even though it might not be my favorite design.

I love it! Now I have to convince my GF that we should buy one for each other!

I prefer more options!!!

http://www.wenceslaoalmazan.com/tshirt/option1.jpg
http://www.wenceslaoalmazan.com/tshirt/option2.jpg

Yay for Woot!!!

I’d be in for a LGBT option. As it is, not really relevant.

Instant sale.

Currently in the market for a woman with brains. Also, a pulse would be desirable.

First off, it is a t-shirt! I think we can all agree that the creator was in no way, shape or form trying to look down on other sexualities.

That said, couldn’t someone say the Zombies are racist because they have read hair which means that the t-shirts only show white zombies?

Point being, don’t over think. It is about ZOMBIES!

Why does these have to be Halloween shirts? I would wear it year around. I see them more as a, “Welcome to Season 4 of The Walking Dead,” shirt.

I’m offended at the discrimination of holidays. Wait, I love Halloween and The Walking Dead, so never mind.

Oh, and this would be the perfect shirt for the Zombie walk, which was this last weekend, in Dead Moines.

Why the heck isn’t there an option for ‘I prefer PLANTS with brains?’ Now THAT I would buy.

There have been designs in the Woot-plus side sales which sold one shirt in the week. That’s about as small as a niche market as it can get.

As I see it …

1. Secure rights from the artist (new D-contracts for two additional options?) … which seems like it’ll be okay already.
  2. Put up designs in a new Woot-plus side sale for pre-ordering.
  3. ???
  4. Profit.

I know Woot likes the last one, so they just need to work out the other steps. :slight_smile:

Thanks for including everyone :frowning: