I received the wrong item

I ordered the BB-1700 and received the BB-800? I emailed customers service already. What’s going to happen next?

1 Like

Well, give CS at least 24-48 hours to respond. They’re working hard but it’s the busy season.

Typically they’ll have a couple options for you depending on if there’s any more available.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

2 Likes

hot dog GIF

1 Like

I had the same thing happen and just came here to see if it had happened to anyone else. I also received a BB-800 when I ordered the BB-1700. I emailed CS as well, but with it being Christmas Eve, I don’t expect much for a bit. I really hope they still have some in stock to be able to send the correct item instead of trying to pawn off a lower-end model at the same price.

I received a rather cheap and see through looking shirt that is tiny that i did not order though i have other items i did order pending. CS? In another case I received three polyester t-shirts I normally would not have purchased instead of three regular shirts. Since the prices were close to the same I consider it a wash.

Hi there. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

Thank you. Was not sure if some fairy godmother at Woot was sending things out, since there seems to be talk of such but I cannot discern if it is real or a running joke with pictures of items received.